• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks Pre Game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand most fans are fed up with him. IMO an NFC championship ask with a rookie QB is a huge ask this year. IF most fans already made up their mind about RR I have no problem with it. The big question would be what Harris and Magic will think.
it isnt a big ask , he has had 4 yrs to build it and a playoff appear with a losing record that i was told by you and others would make a difference

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it isnt a big ask , he has had 4 yrs to build it and a playoff appear with a losing record that i was told by you and others would make a difference

well it's his 4th season this year. Overachievement if he wins a playoff game this year with basically a rookie QB.

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

check out that poll again.

now 52% of fans think RR should keep his job if we make the playoffs or win a playoff game. You guys think im the only one. Not true.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

another poll.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it's his 4th season this year. Overachievement if he wins a playoff game this year with basically a rookie QB.
irrelevant he will have a 4 yr losing record with a legacy of poor management and a 12 yr career of failure

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in year 4 you dont look for "overachievement " as a good thing . you should be competing for championships not celebrating you put together a lack of talent team and organization in a fluke playoff appearance and say you the man

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really have a dog in this fight. So much rides on Sunday for me. I'm crossed between rooting for the tank or making a push.

That said the over/under on this team was 6.5.

A win Sunday gets us to five and most likely means we roll into Dallas 6-5 with Devito under center for NY. That would create a big spot for Ron and this team and would be fun to have a big game on TG.

To be at six wins on TG when The O/U was 6.5 could definitely be described as an "overachievement," or at least on pace to do so.

Where I have to push back @deanpet21 is the narrative that you paint. This "overachievement" narrative. It is a crime that in year four our o/u is a meager 6.5.

If Ron got up on the podium day one and told us in year four of my rebuild our o/u will be 6.5 and we will have not had a winning season we'd laugh him out of the room.

He's done a lot of good here, a lot. Winning more than 6.5 games in year four should not be some badge of honor.

I want to go ahead and make a push. I like Ron and will continue to root for him. We need franchise LT and I feel we can get one in the draft while still making a run for the playoffs.

I've seen enough from Howell to at least not root for the tank. Caleb and Maye aren't happening.

Go Skins

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

another poll.
Dean, what the average joe fan thinks is irrelevant. It’s what Harris thinks is all that matters. We can only speculate, but Ron is not his guy. And, honestly, Ron hasn’t been good. I would think he is gone.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really have a dog in this fight. So much rides on Sunday for me. I'm crossed between rooting for the tank or making a push.

That said the over/under on this team was 6.5.

A win Sunday gets us to five and most likely means we roll into Dallas 6-5 with Devito under center for NY. That would create a big spot for Ron and this team and would be fun to have a big game on TG.

To be at six wins on TG when The O/U was 6.5 could definitely be described as an "overachievement," or at least on pace to do so.

Where I have to push back @deanpet21 is the narrative that you paint. This "overachievement" narrative. It is a crime that in year four our o/u is a meager 6.5.

If Ron got up on the podium day one and told us in year four of my rebuild our o/u will be 6.5 and we will have not had a winning season we'd laugh him out of the room.

He's done a lot of good here, a lot. Winning more than 6.5 games in year four should not be some badge of honor.

I want to go ahead and make a push. I like Ron and will continue to root for him. We need franchise LT and I feel we can get one in the draft while still making a run for the playoffs.

I've seen enough from Howell to at least not root for the tank. Caleb and Maye aren't happening.

Go Skins

the vegas win total goes off the current roster we had in the offseason. If we weren't predicted to make the playoffs but get in its an overachievement. Its not good in year 4 b.c RR couldn't get the QB position right. Now hopefully we have the QB position right.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean, what the average joe fan thinks is irrelevant. It’s what Harris thinks is all that matters. We can only speculate, but Ron is not his guy. And, honestly, Ron hasn’t been good. I would think he is gone.

well i dont think the average fan logs on the hogshaven and votes. I agree it's all up to Harris and what he thinks.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah some fairweather fans who dont know squat about seeing into the future , (i had an answer to serve my purpose either way LOL)

im just saying im not the only one if RR wins.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in year 4 you dont look for "overachievement " as a good thing . you should be competing for championships not celebrating you put together a lack of talent team and organization in a fluke playoff appearance and say you the man

true but you also have to go off the current roster. Yes he is responsible for the roster. So if he loses, he gets hated on. but if he wins, he should get credit. Should be a two-way street.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the vegas win total goes off the current roster we had in the offseason. If we weren't predicted to make the playoffs but get in its an overachievement. Its not good in year 4 b.c RR couldn't get the QB position right. Now hopefully we have the QB position right.
And the current roster is on who?