• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks @ Falcons- talk shit here

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson throws a nice ball

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF he was clearly touched and that was obvious in live speed. The ref was literally a few yards from the play.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big break for ATL. Man Hester is still dangerous for an old man

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like ball game

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is getting rolled.......I just got home from my son's basketball game.

That drive you could visibly see Seattle quit

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant find the other Thread but just want to say BOOM to those seattle fans that talked all the crap at the start of the year when I mention window was closing and I think its easy to see Legion of Boom has retired and your team is good but not special anymore. I don't mean to rub it in to the good seattle fans. This is for the ones that sent me posts through out the year.

Yes let me get this out of the way my team sucks so no come backs like your team sucks. I already i know.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant find the other Thread but just want to say BOOM to those seattle fans that talked all the crap at the start of the year when I mention window was closing and I think its easy to see Legion of Boom has retired and your team is good but not special anymore. I don't mean to rub it in to the good seattle fans. This is for the ones that sent me posts through out the year.

Yes let me get this out of the way my team sucks so no come backs like your team sucks. I already i know.

Whatever makes you feel better. Seahawks did OK, wish they could of done better. Improve the OL this off season and get healthy and I like their chances next year. The window is still wide open.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was ATL, I would run up the score on Seattle. Dbag coach, Dbag team full of shit talkers. I wouldn't let them off the hook here. They trying to blow up the LOS too.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever makes you feel better. Seahawks did OK, wish they could of done better. Improve the OL this off season and get healthy and I like their chances next year. The window is still wide open.
Window is closed but u can re open it. 2 years in a row nothing special. I do agree they need to improve oline but thats been their issue. I said losing players and coaches would catch up to them. It happens to every team except for the Pats. Just go ask Denver and Carolina. Both not in playoffs after making it to the super bowl.

I don't see u guys being anything special anymore. D is old and step slower. Your Best CB isn't a stud anymore, u might of lost your safety. Sorry man Window is closed for now. The good thing windows are made to be open.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Window is closed but u can re open it. 2 years in a row nothing special. I do agree they need to improve oline but thats been their issue. I said losing players and coaches would catch up to them. It happens to every team except for the Pats. Just go ask Denver and Carolina. Both not in playoffs after making it to the super bowl.

I don't see u guys being anything special anymore. D is old and step slower. Your Best CB isn't a stud anymore, u might of lost your safety. Sorry man Window is closed for now. The good thing windows are made to be open.
Still wide open

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. Two starters in the secondary out against the best offense in the league. It happens. I do think it's cute how you only show up when Seattle has a bad showing.

On a related note I remember back about 10 years ago when several SF fans would proclaim that "this was their year" before every season. They were wrong for about 6 years in a row before Harbaugh turned the team around and then all I heard was "See guys! See! I was right".

This is a similar situation only...you know. Seattle still won the division and the defense still finished top 5 in points and yards per game. I'm not shitting my pants about it quite yet.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever helps u sleep at night. Keep living in that fantasy land. I know its a good feeling.

Who's going to keep the Seahawks out of the playoffs next year? Once your in, you got a chance. Window is wide open.:nod:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was ATL, I would run up the score on Seattle. Dbag coach, Dbag team full of shit talkers. I wouldn't let them off the hook here. They trying to blow up the LOS too.

Speaking of d-bags, aren't you usually not one?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's going to keep the Seahawks out of the playoffs next year? Once your in, you got a chance. Window is wide open.:nod:
Not true at all. Lions and Houston had no chance just like seattle had no chance. Yes they had better then those 2 but overall no chance. seattle only chance is with home field advantage. Maybe seattle rebounds in 2-3 years. just the way the NFL is.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever helps u sleep at night. Keep living in that fantasy land. I know its a good feeling.

You know what doesn't let me sleep at night? My fucking prostate. Seahawks worries? Low on my list.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this playing in the weak NFC west will help. Remember when we had the toughest division. Time goes by fast.