• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks @ Chiefs 8 PM Friday on NFLN

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allbright has spent the whole day apologizing on Twitter for his report about the Chiefs and Mathis. Doesn't mean they won't sign him but at least Mathis has said his agent hasn't told him anything about the chiefs being interested.
Yeah, I figured something was either off or had changed rather significantly with Reid's prior comments on the subject. Sure enough, Allbright's source blew up in his face.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephenson looked pretty decent to me at LT from what I could tell. 2013 Stephenson would be a fine, if not spectacular, option at RT.

O-Line as of now looks to me like this:

Fisher-Grubbs-Morse-Allen-Stephenson

A lot would hinge on those wildcard OT's. Allen isn't likely to be good at RG, we know what Grubbs is, and Morse is a rookie center. If those two OT's play well, it's going to make a big difference in protection all around. I really liked what I saw in the first game from Fisher- I am anxious to see what he does in real games, however. One game samples don't say a whole ton in reality.

If preseason means anything for the OL, RG looks pretty bad. LDT, Jeff Allen, and Fulton all look like poor options right now at RG; Fulton and LDT have evidently not developed enough. Morse needs to keep working on fine details. (stunts, leverage, etc) I do think he has the goods to stick at C for this year; I have seldom seen a center do legitimately well their rookie year, we'll see how that works out though. I suspect he'll be below average this season, but not devastatingly bad either. He certainly seems to flash potential for me if he can fix technical issues, longterm. Could be wrong though. (Marcus Cooper, woof)

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evan Mathis is off the board, officially. I don't mind too much, they'll just have to carry over some of that cap for Poe and friends next year. As for this year, it would have been nice to have him.