• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SD St. RB is a liar!

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://medium.com/skull-sessions/fa60d5239fe2

Former SD St. RB, Adam Muema, left the NFL combine this March and publicly stated that God told him that the Seahawks would draft him. Most of us Hawks fans knew he was full of shit the second we heard about it because we had zero need for a RB. But when we snagged a RB in the 7th I thought, oh dear god, that crazy butthole was right. But alas, it was a different guy we drafted.
:lol:

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remembered that and thought he was a nut. Im glad we didn't draft him.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't that guy quit football just a little after that? Weird guy, bizarre story.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://medium.com/skull-sessions/fa60d5239fe2

Former SD St. RB, Adam Muema, left the NFL combine this March and publicly stated that God told him that the Seahawks would draft him. Most of us Hawks fans knew he was full of shit the second we heard about it because we had zero need for a RB. But when we snagged a RB in the 7th I thought, oh dear god, that crazy butthole was right. But alas, it was a different guy we drafted.
:lol:

When I saw that we drafted a guy from SDSU, I had a similar reaction to yours until I figured out that it wasn't him. I think we all saw this coming simply based on the fact that Schneider and Carroll preach competition and skipping out on the combine when you're not injured or don't have a family emergency is not a good way to endear yourself to this staff and make them want to draft or sign you. Hopefully this serves as a lesson to future NFL prospects that if you don't put in the work, you're not going to get the outcome you want no matter how strong your faith is.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that is one creepy story.

:agree:

Holy crap, how can anyone be this retarded? Oh yeah, happens all the time. That Lord Rayel is a flippin nut job, have any of you looked him up? Dude looks like a convict, oh yeah, he is for beating up his old lady. Hopefully this kid wakes up one day to realize that this dude is a fake. Crazy shit!

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Holy crap, how can anyone be this retarded? Oh yeah, happens all the time. That Lord Rayel is a flippin nut job, have any of you looked him up? Dude looks like a convict, oh yeah, he is for beating up his old lady. Hopefully this kid wakes up one day to realize that this dude is a fake. Crazy shit!

Unfortunately, even if he comes to that realization it's going to be hard for him to break free from that cult. Cult leaders aren't exactly well known for just letting people leave.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, even if he comes to that realization it's going to be hard for him to break free from that cult. Cult leaders aren't exactly well known for just letting people leave.
Well I hear he was good at breaking tackles in college :lol: