• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Script from RAW leaked

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw Script 4/14/14 - Imgur

It's from this past Monday so no real spoilers. But it is really interesting

Interesting, but wonder if that is fake? Odd that someone would fake a random RAW script, BUT the only thing that makes me think that isn't real is the Promo part. I've been told that they don't read from a script, but have major bullet points they have to hit on but the rest of it is free flow and they say what they want. That script has promo's written out in full script of what they said.

If it is real, someone is getting fired.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is weird that they give every episode a title.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was there more than one page to see? I thought there would be scripts like who wins or loses.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was there more than one page to see? I thought there would be scripts like who wins or loses.

It's 18 pages. Just click the next button to scroll thru it all.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, but wonder if that is fake? Odd that someone would fake a random RAW script, BUT the only thing that makes me think that isn't real is the Promo part. I've been told that they don't read from a script, but have major bullet points they have to hit on but the rest of it is free flow and they say what they want. That script has promo's written out in full script of what they said.

If it is real, someone is getting fired.

They do read scripts. I had the chance to go backstage at WCW Thunder when it was in Roanoke, VA. This was the show when Goldberg came out right at the very end in a black motorcycle helmet, leather jacket and leather pants. My dad worked at a motorcycle dealership back then, and supplied the helmet. My dad and I got to hang out backstage during the whole show. All of the wrestlers were in their own little corners going over their lines with whomever they would be interacting with in the ring that night.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what makes it real to me is the pink paper. if someone would fake a script, I really doubt they would choose pink paper.