• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Score Prediction Thread - Northwestern @ Nebraska

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our secondary is improving but it still has a long way to go. I think our defense is going to be fine but it appears as if there are going to be some major growing pains to go through for our secondary.
I'm worried too. It sounds... or sounded like Riley wants to get Davie back in there as soon as possible. We've made some improvements in the last couple of weeks at that position and IMO Davie will only set us back if he hasn't been able to get reps other than this week.

Add to that Fitzpatrick is no joke. He knows what he is coning in against and is going to have a game plan. He is going toscript to get them started fast and try to put our offense (Tommy) on his heels. Now we have DPE to counter balance that but at the same time this is a decent team who has gotten blown out the last two weeks and is going to have his players ready to battle.

Last week Langsdorf had everything his way. If things don't go his way can he be patient? This win depends on it.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
38-24

Our secondary will turn this signal caller's season around.
I don't expect to see that this season. And Davie will be back in there at some point.

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I should have done overs on Memphis and Tulsa

GBR !!!!!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't expect to see that this season. And Davie will be back in there at some point.

If they place him in there and a NW receiver scores against him, that could be the difference between winning and losing this game. That's how close I think this game is going to be.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they place him in there and a NW receiver scores against him, that could be the difference between winning and losing this game. That's how close I think this game is going to be.
We'll zee how the first half goes but I agree, it very well could be.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Imagine dragons been a main stay on my playlist

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take it as a good sign that all of us Nebraska fans have picked Nebraska.

Hopefully, the team is NOT over-confident and they remember how close all four previous games have been.