• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schwartz vs. Mayhew feud rumor

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of your little Nike-stitchers, do you ever make them call you Dr. Jones? Quote:
Not too much of a bigot are you.
TP: "No, not too much at all... why do you ask?"

Not too ignorant either I see. First you call the people of Thailand "Nike-stitchers" when there are over 700 Nike factories worldwide with only 1 in Thailand. Secondly, you do not even recognize that you are acting like a bigot.

Wow you're a dolt. I'm starting to see why you were so beloved on the ESPN board as to receive multiple death threats.

First off, it was a joke, and funny to boot. I'm not a bigot, or even a racist, so get off your high-horse. Beyond that, I'm guessing that you just made up that "over 700 Nike factories" bit, just as you seem to make up a whole lot of what you post on here...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
555 convoluted you say...not easy for you to follow a list from 1-254

you are a joke

Your "555" thing is just stupid, fyi.

You're the only one of us who lives in Thailand, so that doesn't make sense to anyone but you.

Also, I'm curious why you claim to be a Principal in Thailand? Is that so you don't have to make up a school in the US when someone finally questions your bogus claim? Much easier to make up a pretend school over seas, hey?

My alternate theory is that you got into some trouble stateside that would have precluded you from ever working in education here ever again, so you flew the proverbial coop...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I call the one and only Mr. Smit~Tay to the stand?

Answer these questions.
1) Does MikeD have one (one of) of the biggest ego's on here? ( cocky, confidence call it what you want)
2) Have you ever seen MikeD post about the salary cap?
3) Now ask yourself, if MikeD knew 6% of the cap rules. We would have been educated and seen a debate with Tpaul about said 6% already.

I wrote of these findings about 3fitty2 pages ago...

Jordan fades back, and that's the game! - YouTube
In all my years, I've never known Mr. D, aka TrustMe, to chime in on salary cap business. Which is rather odd...

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I'm curious why you claim to be a Principal in Thailand?
I am the Regional Director of Schools...what we call the Superintendent in the states. I did my 30 years in Michigan Public Schools so now I collect my pension from your taxes and sip lemonade on my hammock as I look out to the Gulf of Thailand. Thanks for my pension btw. 555

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another odd thing I noticed in the early morning hours of Monday, July 22nd, Two Thousand and Thirteen, was Principals interest in the Honey Badger. And his interest in allowing myself, and one Mister Robert Base, aka Swarm, aka TheOwlGuy, to be allowed to voice an opinion on Mr. Mathieu's preferred drugs of choice.(gettin down on the brown and possibly tweekin on meth).... Without a link!!! This would have shocked me, had I not been led to believe Principal was off over the sea, somewhere between Laos and Bangladesh while this conversation was talking place.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You truly are ignorant. You seriously think the Lions take players off of their Big Board before they are drafted? Wake the hell up.

You really need to find the video that Daniel Jeremiah did on war rooms. He basically breaks down exactly what goes on and believe me the Lions did not look at a list of 254 players during Round 1. They pulled off maybe 10 at most if they were considering trading down.

CLUELESS

I'm ignorant? Wow, given your complete lack of reading comprehension I'd say you're the ignorant one, not me.

When did I say anything about the Lions taking players off their board before they were drafted? Or anything even close to that? And you expect us to really believe that you're in charge of a school?

Concerning that second part, why would they look at 254 players in round one? That's the beauty of a list- you can cut it off at the first 5 or 10 or 20 players if you want, because they're all in order.

Thanks for the laugh, though. Calling someone else ignorant and then posting something showing a total lack of your understanding is priceless. :laugh3:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to get you up to speed, if the Lions have players ranked 1 to whatever, they take each play off as they're drafted, not before.

Still not sure where you came up with that one, but if they're all ranked in order, and they remove each guy as another team drafts them then they still have someone clearly atop their board when their next pick comes due...

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say anything about the Lions taking players off their board before they were drafted? Or anything even close to that?

TP: "Why put a bunch of players on your round two list that "SHOULD be gone" by our pick at the top of the 2nd round? That's just unnecessarily complicated."

BAM...right there Mo.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Principal57
Look it up Mo. 555

TP: "I did. That's why I said you made it up."

Well here you go Mo:
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=203544611579960527899.0004b31522f230f879716

Nike, Inc. Headquarters

Nike, Inc. headquarters are located in Beaverton, Oregon although Nike has over 700 factories wordwide, in 41 countries with 363 retail stores in the USA and 393 internationally. In 2011, Nike's sales..​

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still on vacation in Houston, and I've really only had time to read. This is a great battle, one that I'm sad to say I'm not a part of. :( However, our resident "principal" sure has made some spelling errors that someone with over 30 years of schooling shouldn't be making. I know I know, its a football board, not a spelling/grammar board. I just find it funny if you will.

My $.02, for now. Now I'm off to go sweat in this wonderful Texas sun.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been waiting for you to break out the red pen Mr. Wahevo. If that is your real name!!!! DunDunDunnnnn

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This why I love our boards.]We are about to argue 5 more pages on how a big board looks like...
We truly have been educated though, just read the rest

After reading this thread I now know Clarksville,TN is 4th largest city in Volunteer state.
Rob Base thinks Matty Pimp is STONE COLD
Muzzer has field trip to attend at band camp. Thank you sir for 10 years of military service!!!!:clap:
Hammerdown has a MANCRUSH on Gym Shorts
Matty Pimp wears a playtex 18 manzere
LPinSLC thinks squirrels are cool
GVSU and Tpaul agreed on something ( WOW!!!:suds:) and sing to each other
Smitty is a voyuer and wants watch GVSU and Tpaul ...:puke:
LPinSLC gets squirts from McDonalds non breakfast menu items.
Festivus in July makes Smitty eat hot bovine
Dr. Evil-er had a epiphany about Principal amd MikeD
Smitty and MikeD might have the same mom:noidea:
Uncle Jack is whack.
Honey Badger will soon be room mates in someones cardboard box, with a great view though!
Tpaul is not politically correct and Principal does understand sarcasm
555 means hahaha in Thailand
Tpaul knows synonyms for stupid and dunce
Gandy is in fact Matlock:hail:

Who knows what trivial knowledge will be on the next 20 pages as this duel continues:fencing:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still on vacation in Houston, and I've really only had time to read. This is a great battle, one that I'm sad to say I'm not a part of. :( However, our resident "principal" sure has made some spelling errors that someone with over 30 years of schooling shouldn't be making. I know I know, its a football board, not a spelling/grammar board. I just find it funny if you will.

My $.02, for now. Now I'm off to go sweat in this wonderful Texas sun.

Well go to Chic's and say hi to Destiny for me. Ask her what she did with my $$$

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you right now -- I really wish I was posting as Principal, as I would have been on this board arguing with TP instead of at the gym pulling a muscle in my lower back doing dead lifts and having to basically crawl back to my car.

Good lord -- nothing worse than injuring your damn back. Any physical therapists on this board? I know I have to alternate a heating pad and a cold pack, but do any of you know of anything else I should do?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am the Regional Director of Schools...what we call the Superintendent in the states. I did my 30 years in Michigan Public Schools so now I collect my pension from your taxes and sip lemonade on my hammock as I look out to the Gulf of Thailand. Thanks for my pension btw. 555

So what are your thoughts on the Snyder regime cutting into said pension and taking away $$ you had already earned?