• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schick and Nick "Play a Drop" video

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you that enjoyed Schick and Nick, here is the video to the "Play a Drop" song that was played on the final show on friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed; I have been too busy to follow what is happening with your buddy's at 1620, where is everyone going and why? Also, who are the people that will be taking their places?

I know that DB was talking to some of us about doing some sideline work with BTN but have not heard if that was a fact yet or not?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, DB will be doing sideline work for the Northern Iowa/Iowa game and the Nebraska/Idaho St game. I already warned him that he needs to stay on the Northern Iowa side because RBs on the Iowa sideline tend to get arrested, drunk, high, or all of the above. ;)

Kevin, is doing more national stuff. He is in London doing the men's basketball for the Olympics. He will come back and be the TV play by play guy for preseason Jacksonville Jaguars games. Then he will have an expanded role with the BTN.

Mike'l is staying and hosting the show with John Bishop.

Matt Schick is moving to Charlotte to be on TV with ESPNU.

Nick Bahe is staying here and will continue to do Creighton basketball on the radio and is unsure about anything else but he will land quickly on his feet.

The new morning show will be Gary Sharp and Jason Peter from 7am-11am. That show starts Aug 6th.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed's best recent call was challenging Jason Peter on comparing football players to our military personel.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed's best recent call was challenging Jason Peter on comparing football players to our military personel.

I wasn't challenging Jason on that. It was a caller that compared the 2. Jason agreed with me.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted the video in the b.s thread 1 min before you made this thread

Of course they b.s thread has cobwebs from lack of.use

Oh, my bad. I never look at that thread unless someone (FNG) tells me there is something worth reading on there. That doesn't happen often.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't challenging Jason on that. It was a caller that compared the 2. Jason agreed with me.

Oh..

I caught the tail end of that issue getting into my truck that day. Your call just happened to be on.

Sorry Jason..

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh..

I caught the tail end of that issue getting into my truck that day. Your call just happened to be on.

Sorry Jason..

Yeah, there was a caller at the beginning of the segment that was upset at them calling the 18 year old players coming in kids and that they make mistakes and all that. So he said that there are 18 year old fighting and dying for our coutry. I hate that comparison because it diminishes what the soldiers are truly doing. So I called in and told Jason that with no joking disrespect intended in what football players do but the 18 year old and other aged soldiers that do that type of stuff are not normal human beings in my opinion. They are special exceptions to the human race. Then the hosts chimed in and referenced how much those guys are trained to do what they do. It is not a lousy 20 hours a week.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, there was a caller at the beginning of the segment that was upset at them calling the 18 year old players coming in kids and that they make mistakes and all that. So he said that there are 18 year old fighting and dying for our coutry. I hate that comparison because it diminishes what the soldiers are truly doing. So I called in and told Jason that with no joking disrespect intended in what football players do but the 18 year old and other aged soldiers that do that type of stuff are not normal human beings in my opinion. They are special exceptions to the human race. Then the hosts chimed in and referenced how much those guys are trained to do what they do. It is not a lousy 20 hours a week.

I jest wished I could hear on the waves thar sir

HUSKER REP !!!