• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schedule

espnrefugegohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's also the chance that Giants game gets flexed to Sunday night. If we're both in the playoff hunt there's a really good chance that will happen.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toughest thing about this schedule is that the Hawks are playing most of their tough non-div games on the road (whereas Niners have most their tough non-div games at home). Niners seem to have a built-in advantage going into the season for this reason. But you play the schedule you have, not the one that you wish you had. Optimistically predicting 12-4 (losses to Niners in SF, maybe Falcons &Texans on the road, maybe the Rams in StL).

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. @Carolina-w
2. San Fran-w
3. Jax-w
4. @Houston-w
5. @Indy-L
6. Tennessee-w
7. @Arizona-w
8. @St. Louis-L
9. Tampa Bay-w
10. @Atlanta-L
11. Minnesota-w
12. Bye
13. New Orleans-w
14. @San Fran-L
15. @ NY Giants-w
16. Arizona-w
17. St. Louis-w

It's early, but for now i'm looking at a 12-4 record.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the week 4/5 games as switched.
Houston is beatable, Indy is more beatable.
AZ, we have played terrible there, we are better, but at least it is not week one in AZ.
at StL, we own them recently, but they have improved, and Fisher will attempt some trick play we better be ready for.
At ATL, can hardly wait.
14/15 Gawd I hate the niners, looking forward to the FLEX on the Giant game.
Finish strong.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to so many games!

As a fan I'm always torn, I'd like to see a soft schedule so the Seahawks will have a better chance to win games. However I must admit I really enjoy playing the playoff teams. I'm just that confident in the Seahawks!

The games I really want to see of course are the 49ers games but I must admit the rematch with the Falcons is a game I'm really looking forward to.

Watching Luck vs Wilson is a must see. The Texans is another game that should be exciting. The Rams will be interesting, Fisher is doing a heck of a job there.

Saint, Giants, are teams that usually make the playoff... oh hell I'm looking forward to all the games!

Never have I been so eager for the season to start. Heck I can not wait for training camp to kick off. The Seahawks have so many new players to add to the mix, I just hardly can wait to see everyones role on this team.

Seattle Seahawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad to see that someone posted concerning all of the early starts. I think this is a bigger deal than it seems to be. Last year we didn't seem to start playing until the second half in the games that started early.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno about the NYG being flexed in week 15, the Bengals@Steelers game is scheduled that week. The SteelersNation(puke) is a pretty huge market. The Bengals will probably be a playoff team again this year. I would hope to god either of these two teams flounder by week15...

aaron81182

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
former cbs board member here. awsome board guys. go HAWKS!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the week 4/5 games as switched.
Houston is beatable, Indy is more beatable.
AZ, we have played terrible there, we are better, but at least it is not week one in AZ.
at StL, we own them recently, but they have improved, and Fisher will attempt some trick play we better be ready for.
At ATL, can hardly wait.
14/15 Gawd I hate the niners, looking forward to the FLEX on the Giant game.
Finish strong.

I was thinking of a hard fought game against the Texans and then back out to Indy for a 1pm start could catch up to them. It seems like a better spot in favor of Indy.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going 14 - 2.

I've never gone higher than 11-5. I have the utmost confidence in this squad. I've never been a homer, never. This squad has juggernaut written all over them. The addition of AWinfield is so big and I'm not even sure we recognize it, yet, based on conversations. Percy Harvin? Too bad he's not on ST's because we haven't had a guy like Harvin since JGalloway (yes JG was a total burner) The addition of Avril and Bennett. Let some steam out, Bennett....

I think we go 5-1 in the division with the only loss to the Rams.

I like the Texans, unfortunately. JJ Watt is a beast. Steroid guy is back. The addition of my favorite WR in the draft, DHopkins, teams up with AJ and allows them to squeek it out even with an avg MSchaub.

If Bevell allows RWill to throw 37 times, we can pull it out but if we try to run 27 plays and pass 27 plays, we'll lose one of those last second fg games.

No fear against the G-Men on the road, No fear at home against the Saints, no fear in a revenge vs Atlanta and no fear at SF. No slight to the 9ers. Great squad but I don't like their secondary.

I know the conservative forces don't want to over shoot the win total and conventional wisdom with early games says 11 or 12 wins.

Nope, I like 14 - 2. :suds:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling 2 road losses and 1 at home. I'm not sure we can repeat 8-0 at home, even though we got a lot of nice W's projected there. 3 road losses and 8-0 at home also possible.

Right now, I'm calling 13-3 and winning the NFC west. SF gets a WC with 11-5, but if the passing game becomes a real issue, 10-6 could happen. And let's see how they do dealing with 2 east coast 10am'er road playoff games in a row to even get to us in the NFC champ game in Seattle.

Seahawks vs. Broncos in the SB. Since both teams can handle the weather in NYC in Feb, should be a great game.

pistlpete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a refugee from ESPN, but the 1st game worries me. Carolina played us tough last year and were playing good ball to end the season. Plus historically, we don't seem to play very good when playing is the eastern time zone.

blueoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time since I have been a Seahawk fan, I am not afraid of any team in the league. I think we have as much if not more talent than anyone else. It is hard to predict the W/L when I believe that talent is as good or superior to any team in the league. I obviously believe we will lose some games but I can't say it isn't because any of those teams are better than the Seahawks. I will say it would be because there is a let down or a lack of focus. Like the Niners lost to the Giants, Rams, and Vikings last year

I think they will be 12-4 with losses to teams like the Colts, Bucs, one to the Rams and one to the Niners, none of which I think are a better team. Pre-season predictions are ridiculous but I do hope for the best. 19-0!!!!!

Go Hawks

cowboys64219

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the seahawks finish 3rd this yr....rams had a great draft they will finish 2nd to the niners.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Rams had a great draft?" That's your justification for this call?

I think you're still bitter after we humiliated the Cowboys last year. It's ok, but shouldn't let it cloud your judgement like that. Don't be that guy.

cowboys64219

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rams were 4-1-1 in your division that's so tough...You have beaten the cowboys once in the last 4 games we have played you clowns.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rams were 4-1-1 in your division that's so tough...You have beaten the cowboys once in the last 4 games we have played you clowns.

We have a thread for the likes of you, it's called Smack talk thread. Best to keep your lame smack talk to that tread. Who the hell cares about the Cowboys? Certainly no Seahawks fans.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the seahawks finish 3rd this yr....rams had a great draft they will finish 2nd to the niners.

I bet it took you about 2 hours to put the courage together to type this.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two games in the books. In their most difficult home game of the season, the Hawks dismantled the 9ers. The defensive dominance was so great, that the Seahawks scored 1 point for every 10 offensive yards, a feat that happened only in the Seahawks 150-30 3 game run last year.

If the Hawks do their business, I can easily see them winning all 8 home games. At that point, the goal should be to get home field advantage for the playoffs (with the Hawks HFA there is no reason to not want it). 4 of their remaining 7 road games are against teams that made the playoffs last season. I expect at least a 5-3 road record on the season will be what it takes to get HFA. obviously it would be nice to beat the 9ers again, but at this point, the Falcons game may actually be the bigger game.

With a 13-3 record, beating Atlanta means the Falcons will have to go undefeated for the rest of that schedule, including a December games in Green Bay and San Francisco.

Another interesting section of the schedule that may become more important as the season goes on is the Cardinals (Thursday) and Rams (SNF) back-to-back away games. These games are must wins, and the Cards game will be on 4 days rest.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a 5-3 road record is a reasonable goal. We have one out of the way so we need 4-3 the rest of the way. The 4 toughest ones IMO are the Cards, Rams, Falcons and 49ers. The Texans, Colts and Giants dont scare me as much as I thought but they are still decent teams.
The teams to watch for Home Field are likely the Falcons, Packers and 49ers and all of those teams have 1 loss already so thats a good thing, although I know its still early. Atlanta looks like they have a pretty easy schedule on paper so I have my eye on them somewhat.