• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schedule

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling 2 road losses and 1 at home. I'm not sure we can repeat 8-0 at home, even though we got a lot of nice W's projected there. 3 road losses and 8-0 at home also possible.

Right now, I'm calling 13-3 and winning the NFC west. SF gets a WC with 11-5, but if the passing game becomes a real issue, 10-6 could happen. And let's see how they do dealing with 2 east coast 10am'er road playoff games in a row to even get to us in the NFC champ game in Seattle.

Seahawks vs. Broncos in the SB. Since both teams can handle the weather in NYC in Feb, should be a great game.

13-3 is OK, but 14-2 would be better.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought I'd have a little fun looking back to the preseason opinions about the schedule.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't turned out to be all that brutal,has it?

I'm going to disagree. The schedule is still brutal for the reasons I outlined. The Giants and Falcons sucking as well as Bradford being out should help, but this is still one of the worst schedules in the league. The fact the Seahawks are 6-1 at this point (with a makeshift O-line, little pass rush at the start of the season and no Percy Harvin yet) is a testament to just how good this team really is.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea like I posted earlier in the week going back now if we don't end up 13-3 at least it will be disappointing given what we have ahead of us. We should be favored in every game besides the Niner game and even that game I like our chances.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to disagree. The schedule is still brutal for the reasons I outlined. The Giants and Falcons sucking as well as Bradford being out should help, but this is still one of the worst schedules in the league. The fact the Seahawks are 6-1 at this point (with a makeshift O-line, little pass rush at the start of the season and no Percy Harvin yet) is a testament to just how good this team really is.

At this point I think fans from other teams would disagree a lot. From this point forward the Seahawks are favored in ever game except at Candlestick and that is only 3 points which is a push. Even though the schedule look tough to start, the breaks of the game have given the Seahawks a gift.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the schedule look tough to start, the breaks of the game have given the Seahawks a gift.

Absolutely just look at our next three games
St Louis without Bradford
Tampa without Doug Martin
Atlanta without Julio Jones, possibly Roddy White as well

Now I think even we can and should win those games even with all those guys but it is fortunate that they arent in their.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. @Carolina-w
2. San Fran-w
3. Jax-w
4. @Houston-w
5. @Indy-L
6. Tennessee-w
7. @Arizona-w
8. @St. Louis-L
9. Tampa Bay-w
10. @Atlanta-L
11. Minnesota-w
12. Bye
13. New Orleans-w
14. @San Fran-L
15. @ NY Giants-w
16. Arizona-w
17. St. Louis-w

It's early, but for now i'm looking at a 12-4 record.

I think i'm going to revise this prediction and go with 14-2, division champs and HFA throughout. We did catch a break with ATL and STL having injuries and NYG getting old, but I think this Seahawks team could have won those games even with them being at full strength.