• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schedule Release 2020

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to explain your reasoning for "planning" your trip. These guys are being dicks. Never understood that...being a dick on a message board. Doesn't help anything.

Haha all good. I also want to see some matchups spread out so all the good games (at least supposed good games) aren’t bunched into a few weeks.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I know, NO LATER THAN May 9th.

But has anyone seen an actual confirmed date on this? It sounds like May 9th is the date but I could definitely see Goodell releasing this on like a Thursday night between now and then. I just would like a solid date when this is going to happen.

Thoughts?

How are you going to release a schedule, when no one knows how, where, or when these games are going to be played? In addition, how many games will each team play? Get rid of the AFC-NFC games and you might have a workable schedule for this year.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are you going to release a schedule, when no one knows how, where, or when these games are going to be played? In addition, how many games will each team play? Get rid of the AFC-NFC games and you might have a workable schedule for this year.

That is why you have 2 contingency plans. It’s really not as impossible and doomsday as you are trying to make it sound. Plus announcing a full schedule is tentative, not set in stone. Announcing a full schedule like the nfl wants and plans on playing is not hurting anyone. Goodell (smartly so) just wants to make this another big event for people to tune into because there is nothing else on. I just want to know an exact date.

An make no mistake about it, the nfl season will start on time, unless Uncle Sam says no. Which at this point seems like an unrealistic position. (Them saying no)

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why you have 2 contingency plans. It’s really not as impossible and doomsday as you are trying to make it sound. Plus announcing a full schedule is tentative, not set in stone. Announcing a full schedule like the nfl wants and plans on playing is not hurting anyone. Goodell (smartly so) just wants to make this another big event for people to tune into because there is nothing else on. I just want to know an exact date.

An make no mistake about it, the nfl season will start on time, unless Uncle Sam says no. Which at this point seems like an unrealistic position. (Them saying no)

Uncle Sam didn't shut down any of the sports leagues. The commissionaires did. The chances of playing games in September in full stadiums is not looking good. The NFL has a better chance than college or HS football, but still I wouldn't hold your breathe.

Yeah, I guess they can make a ratings winner out of releasing the schedule on TV.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Sam didn't shut down any of the sports leagues. The commissionaires did. The chances of playing games in September in full stadiums is not looking good. The NFL has a better chance than college or HS football, but still I wouldn't hold your breathe.

Yeah, I guess they can make a ratings winner out of releasing the schedule on TV.

Exactly but the nfl is a different beast. That will be the only way they don’t play. (If Govt says no) NFL teams took home more than 270 million last year and over half of that was TV money. Sure they will take a hit at the gates if fans aren’t permitted there but they’ll still get all that tv money if not more if the games are played. The NFL and it’s teams don’t need full stadiums. They just need the games to be played and televised.

Hell could you imagine if there is no college football this year? The NFL might have games Thursday through Monday. That’d absolutely add to the television payout.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly but the nfl is a different beast. That will be the only way they don’t play. (If Govt says no) NFL teams took home more than 270 million last year and over half of that was TV money. Sure they will take a hit at the gates if fans aren’t permitted there but they’ll still get all that tv money if not more if the games are played. The NFL and it’s teams don’t need full stadiums. They just need the games to be played and televised.

Hell could you imagine if there is no college football this year? The NFL might have games Thursday through Monday. That’d absolutely add to the television payout.

The NFL is looking at finding one location to play all the games. You need at least 6-8 stadiums to pull it all off. The games would be Thursday-Monday. The only danger is that there is a breakout of the virus on one of the teams, and the whole thing blows up.

The government is not likely to block them, if the players sign a waver.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is looking at finding one location to play all the games. You need at least 6-8 stadiums to pull it all off. The games would be Thursday-Monday. The only danger is that there is a breakout of the virus on one of the teams, and the whole thing blows up.

The government is not likely to block them, if the players sign a waver.

I have no doubt they are looking. But I can’t imagine that is the main goal right now considering the season is still nearly 5 months away. I truly believe they play at all stadiums may be without fans. An of course the danger of people within contracting it is always there.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubt they are looking. But I can’t imagine that is the main goal right now considering the season is still nearly 5 months away. I truly believe they play at all stadiums may be without fans. An of course the danger of people within contracting it is always there.

Well that's possible also. Time will tell. I'm just hoping for a season.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's possible also. Time will tell. I'm just hoping for a season.

Me too. But that’s why I think it still does no harm releasing a tentative schedule with a few contingency plans attached to it and making everyone on earth aware it’s TENTATIVE.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last 5 years at least they’ve released on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Thinking they can’t do that this year is foolish. Understand that?
Dear Lord you are an idiot. Who is saying it won't be released on a weeknight? Do you not even understand how to read? Go back and try reading again. I'm saying it won't all of a sudden quickly be released one night. They use it as a marketing ploy and to create a buzz and interest about the league in the offseason. They are going to promote the heck out of it and aren't going to just put it out there one Monday night. Please. Ask a friend to help you understand.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. But that’s why I think it still does no harm releasing a tentative schedule with a few contingency plans attached to it and making everyone on earth aware it’s TENTATIVE.

Oh yeah, I would go ahead with that. Not much to lose.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Lord you are an idiot. Who is saying it won't be released on a weeknight? Do you not even understand how to read? Go back and try reading again. I'm saying it won't all of a sudden quickly be released one night. They use it as a marketing ploy and to create a buzz and interest about the league in the offseason. They are going to promote the heck out of it and aren't going to just put it out there one Monday night. Please. Ask a friend to help you understand.

Jesus fucking Christ you bandwagon retard, they have done exactly what you are saying the won’t do the last 5 years. They. Never announce a tentative date for it and they always just release it, usually after a 6pm sport center on a Tuesday or Wednesday night right befor the draft. It already has buzz but they again usually don’t announce the day. Stop arguing to the contrary. Please take your head out of your ass and understand that or just shut the fuck up.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus fucking Christ you bandwagon retard, they have done exactly what you are saying the won’t do the last 5 years. They. Never announce a tentative date for it and they always just release it, usually after a 6pm sport center on a Tuesday or Wednesday night right befor the draft. It already has buzz but they again usually don’t announce the day. Stop arguing to the contrary. Please take your head out of your ass and understand that or just shut the fuck up.

You are wrong. They have been announcing the release date before releasing it and will do the same this year. Stop making shit up

NFL Schedule Release 2019: Latest rumors, news and leaks

NFL to release 2018 regular-season schedule Thursday

• By Around The NFL staff NFL.com
    • Published: April 17, 2018 at 08:00 p.m

The 2018 NFL regular-season schedule will soon be here.

The schedule will be announced exclusively on NFL Network during the 2018 NFL Schedule Release Presented by Verizon at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday as part of a two-hour long special. The special will be hosted by Scott Hanson and feature NFL Network analysts Steve Mariucci, Kurt Warner and Maurice Jones-Drew. It'll break down the entire schedule, division by division, analyzing the top matchups and prime-time games, including the 18-game Thursday Night Football schedule on FOX and NFL Network.

The announcement comes after last week's unveiling of the 2018 preseason schedule.

In January, the NFL revealed each team's opponents for the 2018 season.

NFL to release '17 regular-season schedule Thursday
  • Published: April 18, 2017 at 04:14 p.m.

The 2017 NFL regular-season schedule will soon be here.

The schedule will be announced exclusively on on NFL Network at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday night as part of a two-hour long 2017 NFL Schedule Release special.

The announcement comes after last week's unveiling of the 2017 preseason schedule.

In January, the NFL revealed each team's opponents for the 2017 season.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are wrong. They have been announcing the release date before releasing it and will do the same this year. Stop making shit up

NFL Schedule Release 2019: Latest rumors, news and leaks

• Published: April 17, 2018 at 08:00 p.m

The 2018 NFL regular-season schedule will soon be here.

The schedule will be announced exclusively on NFL Network during the 2018 NFL Schedule Release Presented by Verizon at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday as part of a two-hour long special. The special will be hosted by Scott Hanson and feature NFL Network analysts Steve Mariucci, Kurt Warner and Maurice Jones-Drew. It'll break down the entire schedule, division by division, analyzing the top matchups and prime-time games, including the 18-game Thursday Night Football schedule on FOX and NFL Network.

The announcement comes after last week's unveiling of the 2018 preseason schedule.

In January, the NFL revealed each team's opponents for the 2018 season.

NFL to release '17 regular-season schedule Thursday
  • Published: April 18, 2017 at 04:14 p.m.

The 2017 NFL regular-season schedule will soon be here.

The schedule will be announced exclusively on on NFL Network at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday night as part of a two-hour long 2017 NFL Schedule Release special.

The announcement comes after last week's unveiling of the 2017 preseason schedule.

In January, the NFL revealed each team's opponents for the 2017 season.

Bullshit you bandwagon pussy, the 2019 schedule release was announced the day before on a WEDNESDAY.

The 2018 and 2017 links don’t work. Color me shocked.

How exactly can they make a huge deal about promoting it when they announce they are coming out with it the day before?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit you bandwagon pussy, the 2019 schedule release was announced the day before on a WEDNESDAY.

The 2018 and 2017 links don’t work. Color me shocked.

How exactly can they make a huge deal about promoting it when they announce they are coming out with it the day before?
My Lord you still can't admit you were wrong? Yeah "before". Not that day, not without announcing it ahead of time, but BEFORE. and drop the internet tough guy act Princess. It's a sure sign you'd piss in your pants if anyone heard you say that in person.

princess-of-dicksmokers-internet-tough-guy

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Lord you still can't admit you were wrong? Yeah "before". Not that day, not without announcing it ahead of time, but BEFORE. and drop the internet tough guy act Princess. It's a sure sign you'd piss in your pants if anyone heard you say that in person.

princess-of-dicksmokers-internet-tough-guy

Woah woah woah, you try to say the nfl won’t announce the schedule on some Thursday because they want to promote it big then cite 3 straight years where they announce when it’s coming out a day before and on a week day to boot yet I’m wrong?

An stop acting like anyone would piss their pants if they saw you, a Cowboy Yankee fan in real life you bandwagon bitch.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah woah woah, you try to say the nfl won’t announce the schedule on some Thursday because they want to promote it big then cite 3 straight years where they announce when it’s coming out a day before and on a week day to boot yet I’m wrong?

An stop acting like anyone would piss their pants if they saw you, a Cowboy Yankee fan in real life you bandwagon bitch.
So did they announce it ahead of time or not Princess? I said they won't just release it without hyping it and making it an event. The words to say are that you were wrong. Come on, you can say it Princess