• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SCF: Devils vs Kings GM 4 GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, In my opinion Tallinder did really well... He had lots of hussle, wasnt ever really caught out of position that I know of or can remember... But he played solid and that is what we needed..... It was just a good move all around and lets hope it continues....

Plus Elias, back with sykora was great. They seemed so comfortable out there and had some of the best oppurtunities... and Elias scored so there you go... Keep that line together and maybe good things will happen...

PS I loved Sutters press confrence.... he got pissed... it was classic.... You know it was on his mind.... although I can understand what he is saying, its just funny to see him hit the table like that and storm out....

LETS GO DEVILS!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!!! DO OR DIE!!!! 13/16!!!

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tallinder has that long reach which helps against a big fast team like LA. Plus for the first game back, I though he played extremely steady back there like he hasn't missed a game all year.
Sykora is probably the slowest player on the ice, but he knows where to be and almost scored one. JJ is faster, but he doesn't have the shot that Sykora has.

I saw Sutters press conference. All the Sutter brothers talk the same. When his brother coached the Devils, I could never figure out what he mumbled about post game too.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, In my opinion Tallinder did really well... He had lots of hussle, wasnt ever really caught out of position that I know of or can remember... But he played solid and that is what we needed..... It was just a good move all around and lets hope it continues....

Plus Elias, back with sykora was great. They seemed so comfortable out there and had some of the best oppurtunities... and Elias scored so there you go... Keep that line together and maybe good things will happen...

PS I loved Sutters press confrence.... he got pissed... it was classic.... You know it was on his mind.... although I can understand what he is saying, its just funny to see him hit the table like that and storm out....

LETS GO DEVILS!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!!! DO OR DIE!!!! 13/16!!!

That's what i luv about Tallinder... he rarely gets caught off position and plays defense very well. He can handle the puck too and fire a hard blast from time to time... but i'm glad health wise he was looking good and no quick fatigue was apparent.

I hope Sykora becomes the difference maker, i think i saw him hustling out there with the forechecking and that was one of my concerns with him returning.... but i'll take goal contributions from him.

I can't understand Sutters presser... wtf :popeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.