• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SCF: Devils vs Kings GM 4 GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This game reminds me of when Rocky cut Drago. Finally we beat Quick...Its not over yet.

I haven't been around due to working around the clock the past 2 weeks. Did read some posts.
Just don't give up on this team. Kings have rolled teams over to get to these finals. They are hell of a team. Hockey season not done yet.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Win game 5 and the Kings will start to panic! GOGOGO.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game reminds me of when Rocky cut Drago. Finally we beat Quick...Its not over yet.

Great analagy (spell???) I love that scene... especially when he goes back to his corner and his trainer (apallos guy) yells at him..

"You see he is a man... you hurt him, hes just a man"... HE IS BEATABLE...

We just gotta do it.... Great scene and very usable here.... HES NOT A MACHINE!!!! We CAN beat him... Lets get in his head...

The only thing I wish was that we could of had the lead for more on him to way in his mind.... that penalty was absolute crap.... but we won so wont dwell on it... but (football reference) COME ON MAN!!!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!! DO OR DIE!!! 13/16!!!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
that wasnt pretty the win but it sure was pretty!

huge man just huge....they have to come out banging on saturday...hopefully kovy uses the 2 days to get rested up

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Calamity, just make the rest of the GDTs from here on out. We're going to ride you to the win!

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
that wasnt pretty the win but it sure was pretty!

huge man just huge....they have to come out banging on saturday...hopefully kovy uses the 2 days to get rested up

I hope they can work another miracle on him. 5 Days off couldn't get him ready for Gm1. Fingers crossed.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the annoucers called him out about being hurt... its so obvious... I really wish since he is hurt he wouldnt play the PP... I think 2 defenseman would be better... he is really hindering our team right now... at least on the PP... he cant even keep the puck in the zone because he cant skate well.... and no shot like we are use to seeing.... Go to 2 defense on the PP and fire away.... At least our D men are shooting... With that being said... maybe the goal (EN) will spark him... but if he is hurt... why play him extra on the PP... his shifts are fine... but we are 0-god knows what this series on the PP so we need a changeup and since its obvious he his hurt... maybe that should be the changeup....

LETS GO DEVILS!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!! JUST DO IT!!! 13/16!!!

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God! If we can get the next game it will be less of a disgrace. I know the Devils are better than this. Series should be 2-2 at worst. Loved the changes, but they came a game too late. Sykora's shot was awesome. A little higher and he scores. Tallinder looked good as well. Still need more from Zach and Kovy. Marty did his thing once again. Time to end the Kings road streak on Saturday.

LET'S GO DEVILS!

Btw: Apollo's trainer who later became Rocky's trainer's name in the films was "Duke".

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCKING SUCCESS!!!!

DEVILS LIVE ON!!!!

still, a long ass hill to climb.... but we're still climbing boyssss

lets bring it back! come on! one game at a time

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3/3.... all on the road....

i think i'm bringing it home... Game 5 thread, you're mine!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
put a little doubt in their heads with the win tonight. put an end to their road streak and it will really put the heat on to close it out at home in game 6.

we found a crack...now we just have to break on through to the other side!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so right Cup... we have a crack... thats a great way to describe this SCF... it has been without a doubt the most bazzare one the Devils have been in.... I only hope that there "luck" has come to an end.... You know this team is capable of learning and beating anyone.... we just need to do it... Man can you imagine in game 5 if we light Quick up with 5 goals or so... talk about destroying there confidence... Take one shift, one period, one game at a time... win each shift, each period and each game at at time and in 3 more games, anything is possible.... If we win game 5 it shows we can beat them when they are on the road and all the pressure is on them to not want to go back to NJ for a game 7....

PS Thanks for the Rocky name... seen the movie 100s of times... didnt know his name or couldnt remember....

LETS GO DEVILS!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!! JUST DO IT!!!! 13/16!!!!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and another thing... anyone else think the "luck" finally swund our way a little bit.... What did they hit??? 2-3 posts? just like we did in games 1-3.... maybe we are finding a way to break them down a bit... let it get in there heads how close they came, yet lost... we lost three in row ... its time they did the same now starting Sat night...

LETS GO DEVILS!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!! JUST DO IT!!! 13/16!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey gods were def on our side tonight Vort..Kings could've gotten up 2-0 or 3-0 on us if not for a little luck and a lot of Marty.

Fact remains those gods owe us a little more after the way the first 2 games went , the Carter near goal in Game 3 and the non whistle on the Kings first goal in Game 3 as well.

We've all seen this team get hot and stay hot for many stretches this season where they just look unstoppable for 3-4 games at a time..hopefully this is one of the hot stretches coming up.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shoot him up....

Whatever the maximum tolerable dosage of cortisone you can shoot into a human should have been directly injected into Ilya's back, knee, hip, whatever's ailing him.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah this team has yet to play at their best. When they do don't think anyome matches up to them.

Kings only have scored 1 goal in regaulation 3x in this series. Unreal!

I just wanted the team not to roll ovrr in game 4...now I'm greedy! Let's get seconds

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to be the first team in these playoffs to push the Kings to 6 games. That could really get in their heads. It didn't help that the Devils had to play consecutive series against their biggest rivals. The Western Conference teams who played the Kings did us no favors. The Devils have played what, 4 or 5 more games than LA? That's like a whole nother series itself.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Devils must come out and play a solid home game. Now would be a great time to finally get our PP going in this series. Our star players must step up. If the Devils can win this game, they would have a great chance of accomplishing their ultimate goal.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A crack was made... that indeed. Time to split that crack even larger. GM 5 could be hit or miss for us but there is a gm 5. One game at a time.

I couldn't see the whole game unfortunately but did Tallinder look ok? I know Sykora had a rip on quick during a PP so i guess he was moving good?

Status
Not open for further replies.