• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scarry good stuff for Broncos fans.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching a replay of the Seattle game and absolutely love how our defense is playing. Ware was a beast when he was in there. Ward, Talib, Irving, Jackson, Smith and Knighton also impressed. Bad luck on the Ward face mask and a bad call against Trevathon in the end zone or we would be dominating this game.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware was beasting on Thursday! Trying to temper myself in knowing he was going against a back up LT with Okung out but pretty much every play he was in he was either the one making a play or forcing the play the other way as they were running for their lives from him. Throw in the pressure up the middle should make it tougher for QB's to step up into the pocket to avoid the outside pressure by Ware and Von! If we can get some luck in guys staying healthy this DL could be the best in the NFL. Obviously need to see a little more from some of them but Q. Smith also looked great in the 2nd half! The guy didn't register a sack but he was close on about 4-5 times. If it wasn't for the running ability of Pryor he would have had 2-3 sacks in my opinion.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ware was beasting on Thursday! Trying to temper myself in knowing he was going against a back up LT with Okung out but pretty much every play he was in he was either the one making a play or forcing the play the other way as they were running for their lives from him. Throw in the pressure up the middle should make it tougher for QB's to step up into the pocket to avoid the outside pressure by Ware and Von! If we can get some luck in guys staying healthy this DL could be the best in the NFL. Obviously need to see a little more from some of them but Q. Smith also looked great in the 2nd half! The guy didn't register a sack but he was close on about 4-5 times. If it wasn't for the running ability of Pryor he would have had 2-3 sacks in my opinion.

Agreed, but he dominated as you would hope and expect against a second team-er. As for the rest of the line they look good. I think Denver is poised to have a great front 7. For those of you that know me, I don't throw the word "great" around very often.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the way that Juwan Thompson runs! He obviously did it against second and third string players, but he's also running with second and third string players. Hard to imagine that this guy can't help us.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the way that Juwan Thompson runs! He obviously did it against second and third string players, but he's also running with second and third string players. Hard to imagine that this guy can't help us.

Watching the game now and yes I was impressed with Thompson even though I dont get to excited and really take anything from preseason. He did finish runs which I liked and for the defense this could be the best pass rush the Broncos have had in years. Alot of potential and talent there but I dont want to get my hopes up to high. There DL is deep.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but he dominated as you would hope and expect against a second team-er. As for the rest of the line they look good. I think Denver is poised to have a great front 7. For those of you that know me, I don't throw the word "great" around very often.

That brings me to the guy on defense that was the 2nd most impressive in my opinion. Nate Irving left me even in limited snaps very little question that we will be fine at the MLB position for this upcoming season. He did a great job of shedding blockers, showing speed, and making the plays we needed. he won't be the big hitter that you sometimes like to see but I think he will be a solid player for us.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That brings me to the guy on defense that was the 2nd most impressive in my opinion. Nate Irving left me even in limited snaps very little question that we will be fine at the MLB position for this upcoming season. He did a great job of shedding blockers, showing speed, and making the plays we needed. he won't be the big hitter that you sometimes like to see but I think he will be a solid player for us.

I agree. I thought Irving looked very good. He seemed more comfortable and confident compared to last season. The lb core just might start getting a name for themselves now that they have more expierience and continuity with each other and a guy named Ward to reek havoc with them.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB situation worries me depth wise. Hopefully Webster improves with being thrown in the fire last year and Harris can get back to what he was. Talib needs to be on the field as well and stay out of trouble. Tony Carter needs to get to making playing like 2 years ago.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB situation worries me depth wise. Hopefully Webster improves with being thrown in the fire last year and Harris can get back to what he was. Talib needs to be on the field as well and stay out of trouble. Tony Carter needs to get to making playing like 2 years ago.

I'm not too worried yet about it. If Harris struggles early on I might get a bit more worried. Webster supposedly has been looking good and didn't do too bad in this first preseason game. Talib looked pretty good as well. Need the rookie Roby to step up though (what is he doing 15 yards off the line of scrimmage). Also kind of excited to see what Bolden can do for us this year.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too worried yet about it. If Harris struggles early on I might get a bit more worried. Webster supposedly has been looking good and didn't do too bad in this first preseason game. Talib looked pretty good as well. Need the rookie Roby to step up though (what is he doing 15 yards off the line of scrimmage). Also kind of excited to see what Bolden can do for us this year.

I noticed that too about Roby ( 15 yds back ). They did say that one of his "cons" at Ohio St was that he got beat by the double moves quite often.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed that too about Roby ( 15 yds back ). They did say that one of his "cons" at Ohio St was that he got beat by the double moves quite often.

Hopefully this is something that can be corrected through coaching. Do we really expect a rookie CB to come in and be a contributor right away anyway? Even a first rounder? I suspect against some of the more dynamic passers on the schedule like Rivers, Brady, even Carson Palmer, Roby will play a limited role.