• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scandrick

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will limit myself to one or two a day - threads that is. Ha. I think its real interesting news going on with this. Supposedly he would not have been suspended if the new rule would have been put in place before this happened. They didnt change Ray Rice to 6 games. I would love to see him out there Sunday, but that is very unlikely although . I do think there is a chance we get him back sooner than 4 games.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will limit myself to one or two a day - threads that is. Ha. I think its real interesting news going on with this. Supposedly he would not have been suspended if the new rule would have been put in place before this happened. They didnt change Ray Rice to 6 games. I would love to see him out there Sunday, but that is very unlikely although . I do think there is a chance we get him back sooner than 4 games.

why are you on a pitch count? :scratch:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are you on a pitch count? :scratch:

Ah, JG put me on one. He thought I might be giving up too much info on the team or the opponent. I do have a tendency to just start rattling off things. :nod:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, JG put me on one. He thought I might be giving up too much info on the team or the opponent. I do have a tendency to just start rattling off things. :nod:

oh. Well then don't worry about it. He always mismanages his time outs.
So if he attempts to put you on time out he will be out of them LOL
your safe :D

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, its good man. I dont get a chance to post much after January through around June, so I tend to make up for it and probably overdo it a little. This year was a little different. I got really caught up in the draft and offseason.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This year was a little different"

No shit....I'm usually the tap the brake on the optimism of playoffs before the first game is played kinda guy. This year is a 180 for me defending against so many doom forecasts. I still think it's about getting in the playoffs. This isn't the Landry or Jimmy Cowboys. Those days are long gone and 500 teams should push to get in cause 500 usually means there is talent. Playoff advancement should be the goal and expectations for fans. It's what it's all about. Maybe it's just 4 or 5 wins this season, but either way, I prefer it play itself out instead of listening to trolls and cowboy fans tell you on multiple occasions how this team will be the worst defense in football and only win 4/5 games before the first snap of the first game.

never thought preseason told you much. granted, we have depth issues, but many teams do in this league (game changer when the packs right OT went out last night) and not many play defense the way seattle does.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This year was a little different"

No shit....I'm usually the tap the brake on the optimism of playoffs before the first game is played kinda guy. This year is a 180 for me defending against so many doom forecasts. I still think it's about getting in the playoffs. This isn't the Landry or Jimmy Cowboys. Those days are long gone and 500 teams should push to get in cause 500 usually means there is talent. Playoff advancement should be the goal and expectations for fans. It's what it's all about. Maybe it's just 4 or 5 wins this season, but either way, I prefer it play itself out instead of listening to trolls and cowboy fans tell you on multiple occasions how this team will be the worst defense in football and only win 4/5 games before the first snap of the first game.

never thought preseason told you much. granted, we have depth issues, but many teams do in this league (game changer when the packs right OT went out last night) and not many play defense the way seattle does.

Totally agree. I dont want to jinx anything here but those 49ers looked a lot tougher to me the day the schedule was put out and they still may be but the depth of their roster will be tested just like ours. I dont want to speak for others but you brought game changers. We knew Ware and Hatch were gone, but Lee is what I think started sending fans over the edge with the doom. They may be right especially after watching the run defense in preseason. Then came the Lawrence injury and it was pretty much over for some. Im a pessimistic person when it comes to a lot of things but for some reason I always have faith in my team. It may not always look pretty, but there are many ways to win. We just have to figure it out. I always look back to 2003.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I always have faith in my team"

that's what football fans usually do before the first game of the season.
I always said you were a great fan of the Dallas Cowboys

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope you are right about Scandrick coming back early.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3