• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scandrick Injured

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steven A Smith is always on a anti Cowboy RANT. Of the 8th rank Cowboy got hurt today he say it will hurt. Screw SAS and the horse he rode in on.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is still mad that we are still America's team. Just another hater from. New York.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone thinks Scandrick isn't a loss...only that the next man up slogan fits perfectly.

Like any team...2/3 season ending injuries at a position and hell yes it becomes a problem. Sadly, that's a large part of football now, and why the owners are greedy idiots to not expand the rosters

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized I typed Revis instead of Scandrick. LMAO

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Scandrick was good last year. He wasn't good the six years prior to that. I know it sounds like I'm hating on him but I'm just trying to put things in perspective. Scandrick has had one good year in 7 seasons and all of a sudden we lose him, the media makes it seem like we lost Revis or something.

This is where you are way off base. How can you say he had one good year? The guy is a Very good corner and is one of the best slot corners in the NFL and that is becoming a very important position. We get that you don't like Scandrick, but it sure seems most feel he is a very good player. Regardless of your feelings towards Scandrick you can't possibly feel losing your best corner isn't a big deal. Even if you think he is mediocre, he is clearly our best corner unless one of the younger guys passes him. So now you need to play even your #5 corner some and your #4 corner plays starter snaps in the nickel and as of today Mo Claiborne is an every down player. That doesn't concern you? I know I've probably said as much as anyone that Mo still has a shot and that a lot of his problems have been injury related, but I don't want to bet a season on that...

On the replaceable topic, to pretend his being replaceable is the same as him not being a big loss doesn't make any sense. Of course he is replaceable. We won 12 games without Lee last year and he is our best defensive player. So he too is replaceable if you look at this roster. When a backup steps up and plays well it doesn't mean you wouldn't have been even better with that backup AND the injured starter. By year end we could end up saying Jones or someone else is our best corner, but that still wouldn't mean Scandrick isn't a big loss. We have one player on this team that isn't replaceable and that is Romo. Dez and Smith are very close, but Romo is the only player we can't play a season without and still have a shot at playoff advancement without some very lucky things happening.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone thinks Scandrick isn't a loss...only that the next man up slogan fits perfectly.

Like any team...2/3 season ending injuries at a position and hell yes it becomes a problem. Sadly, that's a large part of football now, and why the owners are greedy idiots to not expand the rosters

If this is what Earl is trying to say I TOTALLY agree. If we can't still compete without Scandrick then we need to revisit all those comments we have made about how good this team could be and how could a job Garrett, Clay and crew have done to improve the roster lately. I know I am looking forward to seeing Patmon and White and I still think Mo has a chance to be a good player. This gets more to idea that he is replaceable and I think we all agree that Scandrick is replaceable.