• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scandrick back

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We're going to see how he does in practice today," Garrett said when asked about Scandrick's role. "We believe in competitive situations. We don't have any doctrines about if a guy's a starter when he gets hurt, does he come back as starter? We look at the guys, see who can help and what role they can help us in. He's certainly been a good player for us. The other guys have played well in his absence. Excited to have him back."
Scandrick deferred to Garrett when asked whether he worked with the starters during Wednesday's practice.
"I don't control who plays," Scandrick said, "but I would like to hope as the head coach of this football team that we would play the best players."

(the rest on espn)

Am I missing something here? Why in the world would he not be working with the first team, and not be starting? Claiborne is the same exact guy who lost the spot last season! Holy crap man. man. man. I don't see the point in going thru the same exact process again, I hope Garrett corrects himself quickly. Worst case scenario though: Scandrick is excellent as a package player anyway.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad scandrick is back. Need to get best players on the field even if that means moving carr to safety. Wilcox needs to start making plays.
Bigger concern is R Mcclain possibly being out. He has looked like a beast so far. I hope to see both lee and mcclain on field next season.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
excitement over Scandrick being back sqaushed by MClain being doubtful

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad scandrick is back. Need to get best players on the field even if that means moving carr to safety. Wilcox needs to start making plays.
Bigger concern is R Mcclain possibly being out. He has looked like a beast so far. I hope to see both lee and mcclain on field next season.

Carr can't tackle, I'd put Scandrick at Safety and Moore in the slot, looked good there last week. This is just me though.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys got to step up. This defense, as much as any other, has a next man up mentality (I think it shows in their play thru two brief games) I like Wilber, and Bruce is just going to have to channel his inner self from years past and play like he belongs. We'll get a great look at the rookie Hitchens (who they loved coming out) so I dunno, I guess I'm staying on the positive side. McClain has played out of his mind, he'll be missed but c'mon guys - Scandrick back is huge! Maybe Jared Cook won't look like Delanie Walker looking like Antonio Gates this week.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr can't tackle, I'd put Scandrick at Safety and Moore in the slot, looked good there last week. This is just me though.

I would try Moore at safety. I think he can tackle fairly well. Moore is the type of player that never seems to stand out - he probably runs a 4.7 40 . He probably gets torched in practice. Something changes though when that bell rings for game time. He is just a football player , IMO.