• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sanchez

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning problems were his diminished physical abilities not his mind. There was also too many drops by not just DT but other wrs/ backs that could of kept good drives going that could very well have put more points on the board whether it be Tds or Fgs. Manning had some decent drives/ momentum going only to have an easy 1st down or big play eliminated by drops. Yeah, he also missed plenty too. :) We still won SB though.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all Mannings fault ...Time, WR's having off years partly IMO to not learning a system because of a hold out , and Manning Learning a new System him self

If he had improved Manning - he would have been the greatest coach of all time - No telling how much better Manning played under Kubiak than he would have under anyone else.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that. When he was with the Jets, he was developing nicely and they went to a couple of AFC championship games with him. The problem was that they got rid of his weapons and expected him to win games for them. He's just not that guy and about got killed. Teams can win with him at qb, they're just not going to win because he's the qb.
Not only that, they completely undermined him when they traded for Tebow. I'm sure that was a major blow to the confidence of a guy who had been decent but had started to struggle.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that, they completely undermined him when they traded for Tebow. I'm sure that was a major blow to the confidence of a guy who had been decent but had started to struggle.

What would trading for a guy that mainly played special teams with the Jets have to do with the confidence of the starting QB? If he can't handle that, then he should be 3rd string here behind Paxton and Siemian. I don't want to see a guy that can't handle pressure from a special teamer and Greg McElroy, whoever that is, be the Broncos starting QB.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would trading for a guy that mainly played special teams with the Jets have to do with the confidence of the starting QB? If he can't handle that, then he should be 3rd string here behind Paxton and Siemian. I don't want to see a guy that can't handle pressure from a special teamer and Greg McElroy, whoever that is, be the Broncos starting QB.
Do you really think the Jets traded for him with the intent of having him basically only play special teams?

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think the Jets traded for him with the intent of having him basically only play special teams?

That is what they ended up doing with him. If they did the right thing and started Tebow at QB they'd probably be a SB contender as we speak. But Rex Ryan isn't smart enough to make a move like that. And that's why he was fired in NY. Guy doesn't know enough about offense. Greg McElroy, seriously?

Seriously though, should Sanchez really have been worried about a guy that couldn't complete 50% of his passes? Like I said, if he couldn't handle the competition of Tebow, who ended up a special teamer with the Jets and McElroy, who did jack squat in the NFL, he may not be mentally fit to be Denver's starter.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what they ended up doing with him. If they did the right thing and started Tebow at QB they'd probably be a SB contender as we speak. But Rex Ryan isn't smart enough to make a move like that. And that's why he was fired in NY. Guy doesn't know enough about offense. Greg McElroy, seriously?

Seriously though, should Sanchez really have been worried about a guy that couldn't complete 50% of his passes? Like I said, if he couldn't handle the competition of Tebow, who ended up a special teamer with the Jets and McElroy, who did jack squat in the NFL, he may not be mentally fit to be Denver's starter.
giphy.gif