• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sanchez

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I would look for some video of Mark and his "scrambling" ability as far as once he crosses line of scrimmage and I can`t find any. I did notice how well he slides in pocket, keeps his eyes downfield very well,etc but I couldn`t for the sake of me really remember how he`s done ( basically looking at his time with Philly ) when he has to tuck and go. If any of you can find some video of him actually having to give it a go at running the football, love to see them. Only thing that keeps popping up is the infamous "butt fumble". Seriously, I just cant remember how he has looked running with ball. Maybe he hasn`t in a long time?? Wondering if maybe when he has to run he hasn`t looked so good or maybe he has?. Hopefully some of you can find some plays with Philly, since it`s recent and he`s looked pretty athletic anyway. I know he ran pretty good at USC. This is NOT a negative post, just love to see some recent highlights of him actually having to run when needed. :)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to answers to this thread also

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this Randymon You talk USC days so did he also with a smile on his face .. I am pretty sure that he wants west coast because that suites him and don't handcuff him ..

It's a get out of jail free card for him to come here. So I think you will see more of the USC Sanchez .. So I think you should also pull some of the USC video also as to what expect. Like I said this thread out come I look forward to ...

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez is certainly a throw first kind of guy. What I like about him on the run - is his ability to square his shoulders up and throw accurately - I was astounded really how well Sanchez does this - it took Plummer about 4 seasons to get it down.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Crash. Since it`s been awhile since his USC days, I`m sure he`s prob slowed down a little. I was more curious to see how he looked lately when he ran the ball. Does he look athletic? Does he look uncoordinated or clumsy? I`m just curious. I`m starting to think he just hasn`t pulled the ball down a took off in a long time. Thinking maybe he doesn`t really like to do it and just takes sack,throws it away, hits the turf or gives it to the other guys. :) IDK?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez is certainly a throw first kind of guy. What I like about him on the run - is his ability to square his shoulders up and throw accurately - I was astounded really how well Sanchez does this - it took Plummer about 4 seasons to get it down.
Yeah Mingo when I watched his video with Eagles, he does move around nice in pocket and has shown very good accuracy when he rolls out and fires. Now of course they only show his good highlights so prob really need to watch an Eagle game to see how everything looks with him. Since nobody has provided any footage of him running with the ball and I see quite a few views, I will take it that.......
#1 - Their isn`t any
#2 - Nobody can find any or
#3- ( which is prob most popular ) Nobody gives a rats ass! :)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Crash. Since it`s been awhile since his USC days, I`m sure he`s prob slowed down a little. I was more curious to see how he looked lately when he ran the ball. Does he look athletic? Does he look uncoordinated or clumsy? I`m just curious. I`m starting to think he just hasn`t pulled the ball down a took off in a long time. Thinking maybe he doesn`t really like to do it and just takes sack,throws it away, hits the turf or gives it to the other guys. :) IDK?

I agree that is why I wanted to wait for Lucas I belive has watch most of his games ..

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez may be the only part of the team I don't like. Well, not "don't like" so much as, don't trust to be anything more than so average it makes above average look like all pro.

As long as he plays better on 3rd down and in the 4th quarter than Orton did, he'll be fine with me.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These are old highlights with the Jets showing some mobility in a few plays running and throwing on the run.
I honestly haven't watched much of Sanchez, but those bootleg throws look really nice.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me I would be worried but his First 2 season and add in he was drafted for his work in the west coast O give me plenty piece of mind .. Kubiak knows all Sanchez's weakness and it is safe to think we are going not put him in bad places ... Kubaik has made everyone but Manning a better QB..

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the NFL, he does not do well under pressure. I can't remember who was quoted, but a linebacker from a team in the NFC East that played against Sanchez when Sanchez was with the Eagles, said his eyes would show complete confusion and fear when the pocket collapsed. He really hasn't translated well as an NFL QB. He's a good backup, but as a staring QB, no team will go far with him behind center each Sunday.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well could be ... but you leave out plenty ...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez is never going to be a John Elway level scrambler, but he's not bad. When forced to scramble he'll get you some decent yards, but he's not outrunning anyone. His best gains are usually because he scrambles infrequently enough that defenses can get caught off guard when he does run with it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the NFL, he does not do well under pressure. I can't remember who was quoted, but a linebacker from a team in the NFC East that played against Sanchez when Sanchez was with the Eagles, said his eyes would show complete confusion and fear when the pocket collapsed. He really hasn't translated well as an NFL QB. He's a good backup, but as a staring QB, no team will go far with him behind center each Sunday.

I don't know about that. When he was with the Jets, he was developing nicely and they went to a couple of AFC championship games with him. The problem was that they got rid of his weapons and expected him to win games for them. He's just not that guy and about got killed. Teams can win with him at qb, they're just not going to win because he's the qb.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he also has a confidence problem at this point in his career. I just don't see him becoming more than an average QB.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that. When he was with the Jets, he was developing nicely and they went to a couple of AFC championship games with him. The problem was that they got rid of his weapons and expected him to win games for them. He's just not that guy and about got killed. Teams can win with him at qb, they're just not going to win because he's the qb.
Have to say that is spot on.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy. I think it`s pretty amazing nobody can find any video of him taking off with the ball while playing in Philly. I`m a thinking he might just not have done any. Funny...- ish. I`m starting to think there`s a good reason there isn`t any. Good posts Gents.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me I would be worried but his First 2 season and add in he was drafted for his work in the west coast O give me plenty piece of mind .. Kubiak knows all Sanchez's weakness and it is safe to think we are going not put him in bad places ... Kubaik has made everyone but Manning a better QB..

I was scrolling down and processing - and the last line - got me. So true - Kubiak did not make Manning a better QB. LOL

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all Mannings fault ...Time, WR's having off years partly IMO to not learning a system because of a hold out , and Manning Learning a new System him self