• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Francisco 49er Super Bowl parade

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I will be there when we win it all. I'm guessing the parade will be on Feb 6th that Monday?

Time for the Niner player to get there commercial
Discount doublecheck that.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be there when we win it all. I'm guessing the parade will be on Feb 6th that Monday?

Time for the Niner player to get there commercial
Discount doublecheck that.

I would love for this to happen as well, but you ever heard the term....

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

I never talk shit about sports and try to never get ahead of myself. An ex girlfriend of mine is a huge Packers fan and I told her that if we played net week we couldn't be friends that day. She decided to talk a bunch of shit and then they lost. I invited her to come watch the game with me next week. Much sweeter.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would love for this to happen as well, but you ever heard the term....

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

I never talk shit about sports and try to never get ahead of myself. An ex girlfriend of mine is a huge Packers fan and I told her that if we played net week we couldn't be friends that day. She decided to talk a bunch of shit and then they lost. I invited her to come watch the game with me next week. Much sweeter.

I feel you bro, I guess I dont wanna be like my family members who are Saints fans they talked so much mess all week and look what happend to them. I will be happy this week but very nervous.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel you bro, I guess I dont wanna be like my family members who are Saints fans they talked so much mess all week and look what happend to them. I will be happy this week but very nervous.

That's right. You said your family was coming in from New Orleans right?? Sweet sweet victory.