• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Same Ol, Same Ol

bgduece

Kiss my Ass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthew Stafford is 22-26...he is just playing pitch and catch. and Mel Tucker can not adjust to it, no pressure...win lose or draw it is time to clean house.

Phil Emery you have to go, for letting this happen.
Mart Trestman you have to go, for enabling you defensive coordinator.
Mel Tucker, you have to go, for impersonating a defensive coordinator.

Please bring Rex Ryan in after he leaves the Jets, with this same team, he will do much better...you can't fire all the players.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the pain as well. But sadly, I think Trestman and Emery are going to stick around through next season.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... don't see Tresty going anywhere- Tucker will be the scapegoat. One punt? One turnover. NO running game. Flags hurting drives.
But HEY we scored in the first quarter!

bgduece

Kiss my Ass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is a fraud, I have seen Clay Matthews tackle Jay Cutler by the helmet and then slam him down for a sack...that call on Willie Young was bullshit

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is a failed experiment. Pretty apparent that Trestman isn't cut out to be an NFL head coach.

God… fuck this man.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... don't see Tresty going anywhere- Tucker will be the scapegoat. One punt? One turnover. NO running game. Flags hurting drives.
But HEY we scored in the first quarter!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... The blame will be pinned squarely on Tucker.

bgduece

Kiss my Ass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... The blame will be pinned squarely on Tucker.

Trestman enabled this man, and continues to back him...he has to go

bgduece

Kiss my Ass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trestman enabled this man, and continues to back him...he has to go
and does not understand defense...I did not see one jam of a WR all day, they ran
where ever they wanted, and played pitch and catch with their Stafford.

I will not purchase the NFL ticket next season, if Trestman is the coach...period

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garza's 2 holds and the failed 3rd and 1 really hurt us in the first half.

In the second half, the picked up flag on the offensive PI and the bullshit roughing the passer on the very next play were killers.

Terrible call and a major reason I am starting to hate the NFL.

Unbelievable that we can make the worst o-lines look amazing, and no matter where they stand coming in to the game, they will be all-pro's against us with perfect, mistake-free football.

It's disgusting.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, in man-to-man, our DB's kicked ass.

So what do we do? Run a zone all fucking day:L :gaah:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You rarely see coordinators fired before the season ends. I agree that Trestman isn't going anywhere either. But in 2015, tolerance for his extended tenure may be shorter.

Kind of strange but I expected a down year. Maybe not this down. But everywhere Trestman has been, his second year did not live up to the expectations of the first year (SF, OAK, ARZ).

Jay is bad but probably not going anywhere. I like some of the defensive players, but the whole scheme and approach needs to change.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthew Stafford is 22-26...he is just playing pitch and catch. and Mel Tucker can not adjust to it, no pressure...win lose or draw it is time to clean house.

Phil Emery you have to go, for letting this happen. (No. - Phil is over 50% right, half the time.)
Mart Trestman you have to go, for enabling you defensive coordinator. (Yes, but not for your reasons. 1. His offense blows. 2. He lost his team. )
Mel Tucker, you have to go, for impersonating a defensive coordinator. (Yes. No need to elaborate)

Please bring Rex Ryan in after he leaves the Jets, with this same team, he will do much better...you can't fire all the players.
( No thanks )

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain to me how Tucker screwed up the offense. How he is the reason the talented offense cant stay on the field and leads the league in turnovers. If anything Tdogs offense is hugely responsible for the horrible defense. Tdog is gone. Both will be scape goats for Emory. Both suck ass and should be gone for that reason alone. Well see a safe vet coach.

bgduece

Kiss my Ass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain to me how Tucker screwed up the offense. How he is the reason the talented offense cant stay on the field and leads the league in turnovers. If anything Tdogs offense is hugely responsible for the horrible defense. Tdog is gone. Both will be scape goats for Emory. Both suck ass and should be gone for that reason alone. Well see a safe vet coach.

I will explain it to you, his defenses could no do anything all year, can't play cover defense, can't stop the run, can't tackle...GB punted once in two games, after they had 55 points, in the second game...They try to run the same defense that Lovie Smith had, without the same talent...and they are too stupid to make any adjustments.

The offense is a college offense, and only works with a scat back, who can make the first person miss, the Bears do not have that...Forte needs a lead blocker, and could lead the league in rushing, when they line up in the I formation, they stack the box, cause they know what is coming.

It was a bad experiment, and it is time to try something different.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is a failed experiment. Pretty apparent that Trestman isn't cut out to be an NFL head coach.

God… fuck this man.

I was not enthused with this guy from day one....He has not been in the NFL sincer 03 was it ?........There was a reason for that.
He's been in the CFL and the rules are way different,along with the field and players they get to use....
One had to think being away from the NFL for that long,it had to of pass him by.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never inferred there were no problems with the offense. Only stated that I think Trestman is going to stay another year and Tucker will take the fall. If you need recent precedence, just look at Bears' coaching changes under Smith.

bob0311

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys keep forgetting that Industrial strength cockroach named Ted Phillips everyone forgets to flush twice and this roach is a survivor but perhaps not this time .
He need a outside agency to find Jerry Angelo then once George McCaskey fires Angelo who does our president of football operations hire ?........Why Jerry Angelo's former scout ! because he enjoyed the talk! this guy is a ACCOUNTANT get him the fook out of here.

Hopefully Goerge McCaskey will clean it all the way to Ted Phillips

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Phil Emery you have to go, for letting this happen.
Mart Trestman you have to go, for enabling you defensive coordinator.
Mel Tucker, you have to go, for impersonating a defensive coordinator.

i would be extremely happy if we got Rex Ryan next year. I REALLY WANT JIM HARBAUGH!!!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“We had coverage on him hip-to-hip,” said coach Marc Trestman. “Throws were accurate. He made the catches. He made some run-after-catch. He’s as good as there is in this league.”

Speaking about Stafford and CJ.

Thought that was appropriate for this thread....All he needed to add, was that they had a great week of practice?:noidea:

computer-stick-death-o.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not enthused with this guy from day one....He has not been in the NFL sincer 03 was it ?........There was a reason for that.
He's been in the CFL and the rules are way different,along with the field and players they get to use....
One had to think being away from the NFL for that long,it had to of pass him by.
I bitched the most in the beginning. I did not want to become the board tight ass so I shut up. The one guy that I bitched about the most was Emory. I only did that because he hired Tucker. Ironicly Emory is the only one I want around still. He has hit and missed on his decisions as all GMs do, but he works hard and is not afraid to make bold moves. If he owns up to his mistakes and cans the coaching staff I will continue to stand behind him. If he does not then fuck him.