• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sake goes 7 2/3 shutout, the Royals future is NOW baby!

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W/O going through the pages did hammer acknowledge why i am not allowed to create threads on the jets team page???

you cant post on the jets thread until they score a Touchdown in the regular season

on offense

that doesnt involve a fumble

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W/O going through the pages did hammer acknowledge why i am not allowed to create threads on the jets team page???

No, administrating his website has taken a back seat to fucking with hector and debating whether or not to out who ever emailed him....

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just what I thought.

Punkass bitch.

jack-nicholson-sticking-finger-flipping-bird.gif

Yeah, maybe this is what you were looking for dipshit? It even works when you scroll over it.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note (as we witness Teal leaving the property with head hung low in shame), Kyle Farnsworth DFA'ed.

Reunion with Yankees imminent?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I already offered to create your threads for you, but then you'd have to let me troll the board.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
emailed what exactly?

something from someone previously banned...that still posts at Zig's site...apparently contained their work email address, hammer has been pondering exploiting that information for his amusement ever since.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked like a long shot just hours ago, but the White Sox and Rangers have announced a trade that will send Alex Rios to Texas in exchange for a player to be named later. The White Sox are reportedly including $1MM to help offset some of the remaining money on Rios' contract.

Dan Hayes of CSN Chicago feels that it's likely Leury Garcia will be the player to be named later at a time when he's not required to clear waivers to be moved (Twitter link). MLB.com's T.R. Sullivan agrees that Garcia will head to the White Sox, adding that the trade came together just minutes before the deadline to move Rios before his waiver period expired.

The 32-year-old Rios is hitting .277/.328/.421 with 12 homers and 26 stolen bases this season. Originally set to earn $12.5MM next year with a $13.5MM option for 2015, Rios has a clause in his contract that escalates both of those figures by $500K if traded, which is likely the reason that the Sox included the $1MM in cash.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
something from someone previously banned...that still posts at Zig's site...apparently contained their work email address, hammer has been pondering exploiting that information for his amusement ever since.

Allegedly.

Right?

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

get rid of the logo dude! it's a better life. those fuckin idiots still want the butt-fumbler as their starting QB. either he sucks some good nfl schlong or rex thinks his feet are sexy.

you're not a jets fan anymore, done and done.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, that is pretty tempting

I'll give you a sample of some threads I can create for you right now:

Week one: Can't believe how stupid Rex still is in his press conferences

Week four: Will Sanchez break single-season intereception record by week 10 or week 12?

Week six: Santonio cooked, shoulder to be removed tomorrow by Dr. James Andrews

Week ten: I'm really pumped for the Isles moving to Barclays center

eh??? EH????