• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sake goes 7 2/3 shutout, the Royals future is NOW baby!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you may have gotten "under his skin" with the offers to purchase and put him on salary to get you coffee.

Under my skin? Fuck, I'm all ears! What was his last offer? $1,900? Two large and I'll get all creamy for you, Teal.

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I can't post a street address that's readily available on the internet?

You're so shamelessly ignorant that we're left baffled with the innocence of it all. It's an amazing and rare thing to witness.

Can you help me understand more about who you are (since you're apparently not going to leave)? A good start would be your age? 10-12? 16-18? 75-80? Handicaps? Development challenges suffered as a child?

If you think I'm wrong, go ahead and post that person's street address. If the person that you do that to has half a brain, i guarantee that they will sue this website because you are a representative staff member - even if you are not "officially" as staff member. And if the documentation to this website isn't well covered, that person can even dip into this website owner's personal funds.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...this is crazy stuff.

Anyone opposed to me buying this website now?

Revealing private information is about as unprofessional and libelous as anything that a website staff member can do. I may not have to buy this website. They may get themselves sued right out of existence.

What about "revealing" information that's available through a simple domain whois search? Could I get in big trouble for that too, Teal?

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you may have gotten "under his skin" with the offers to purchase and put him on salary to get you coffee.

:lol:

I may not have to buy this website now. This dipshit is gonna get them sued.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think I'm wrong, go ahead and post that person's street address. If the person that you do that to has half a brain, i guarantee that they will sue this website because you are a representative staff member - even if you are not "officially" as staff member. And if the documentation to this website isn't well covered, that person can even dip into this website owner's personal funds.

Would you sue me I posted your exact GPS coordinates right now? Careful now, because you will be on record in front of everyone. If you threaten to sue me and don't do it within a reasonable amount of time, you agree to get the fuck out.

Deal, bigmouth?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what this conversation sounds like to me:

your_mother_is_fat2.jpg

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm "making it up" becaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaause...

You're bored and it's slow in here? added benefit, in your twisted head you think this will have some adverse effect on the other board and they'll start ripping each other to shreds.

They think you're full of shit too...so we can put that to bed...

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about "revealing" information that's available through a simple domain whois search? Could I get in big trouble for that too, Teal?

I'm not helping you with legal advice. If you want advice, talk to your buddy that owns this website.

Go ahead and do what you said you were gonna do to whoever it is. I really want to see this go through. This is gonna be laughable and it will teach you a life lesson that you and the owner of this website will never forget.

Go for it. I wanna see what that person will do to this website. You dipshits may have to sell to pay off your legal issues. And you can bet your asses that I will be lowering my offer significantly because of the loss value of being a website that is sued for something like that.

:laugh3:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...we're "allowed" to? Thanks for the permission massah...:L

I meant that you losers allow him to participate, you moronic cocksucker.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're bored and it's slow in here? added benefit, in your twisted head you think this will have some adverse effect on the other board and they'll start ripping each other to shreds.

They think you're full of shit too...so we can put that to bed...

Start? Start, he said?

pointing-and-laughing.gif

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you sue me I posted your exact GPS coordinates right now? Careful now, because you will be on record in front of everyone. If you threaten to sue me and don't do it within a reasonable amount of time, you agree to get the fuck out.

Deal, bigmouth?

If you feel that you want to go for it, go ahead. Junior, you and this website will be held liable.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Deal, bigmouth?

Teal, are you going to answer me?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you feel that you want to go for it, go ahead. Junior, you and this website will be held liable.

How long will it take you to prepare your lawsuit and file it?