• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints vs Lions

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. That might be the cryingest post I've ever read.

Yep..not only the cryingest, but the whiniest. This is some of the worst work this board (or the ESPN board) has ever seen. I should have thrown in lots of poor punctuation and a few CAPS as I know that bothers you as well. Maybe Clyde or Ray will ban me......please please please.

Let me also point out in all my years posting, I've only gotten into banter like this (on multiple occasions) with two people. You and Cazic. There has to be some correlation there but I have no clue what it is. It's a little disturbing because overall I hold you in much higher regard than Cazic. Alas, there has to be some causal link as to why you two are the ONLY (got some CAPS in) ones I've ever had board disputes with. You're a smart person I'm sure you can supply a snappy comeback.

Everyone else, I get along with fine. But you two have a propensity for harassing me from time to time. Odd.....

:hail::hail::hail::hail:

Regards.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
credit payton for going for it on 4th down. he knows its brees or bust

Another way Alex Smith helps the 49ers win. He won't scare Payton into going for it on 4th down the way Stafford did, so when the 49ers hold them on 3rd down, we can expect a punt most of the time.

Three Cheers for Alex!!

haha:horn:

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another way Alex Smith helps the 49ers win. He won't scare Payton into going for it on 4th down the way Stafford did, so when the 49ers hold them on 3rd down, we can expect a punt most of the time.

Three Cheers for Alex!!

haha:horn:

yup, they will underestimate the great alex smith and then WHAM. he sets up akers for the winning field goal

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Let's get some fertilizer on that grass and gear up for next week!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which was insane to begin with...It is going to be a great (interesting) game next week...'71

Yep. To be the best you have to beat the best. We certainly appear to have the best in front of us. Saints, Packers (my opinion), and then one of the following: Ravens, Steelers or Pats (again my opinion). That's quite the gauntlet. Could be a fun ride or a really short one.

I'm out. Gotta catch a nap. Later MW'

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yep. To be the best you have to beat the best. We certainly appear to have the best in front of us. Saints, Packers (my opinion), and then one of the following: Ravens, Steelers or Pats (again my opinion). That's quite the gauntlet. Could be a fun ride or a really short one.

I'm out. Gotta catch a nap. Later MW'

Indeed!

Glad your travels were safe, Brother!...Catcha later seven-one!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooooh, you mean announcing the game...I dunno, bro...but I hope so

I just checked on NFL.com, it will be on FOX. Next game for NBC is the Super Bowl, so, I'll take Michaels and Collinsworth calling another 49ers game this season.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who calls the games for fox? aikman?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just checked on NFL.com, it will be on FOX. Next game for NBC is the Super Bowl, so, I'll take Michaels and Collinsworth calling another 49ers game this season.

Hahaha!!...I see what your sayin there - So, will I, Three! So will I!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooooh, you mean announcing the game...I dunno, bro...but I hope so

well we have the early bird(4.30 ET) on saturday.... so i pray FOX gets our game and put moose goose and kenny.....

give nbc the late one...