• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints looking to sign Dez

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good luck Dez. Good spot for him if he is in Football shape

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you watch Football?

i couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic so i didn't say anything ... Dez won't even be the best receiver on this roster ... that is clearly Thomas

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying that Brees doesn't need some help at wide-out, but Dez ain't the answer. He's a fuckin cancer, and drops as many as he catches. Wait til Brees doesn't get this ass-clown the ball in the first half....he'll go ballistic and ruin the chemistry of this team.
As a Cowboy fan, I know what I'm talking about.
But hey, you want him, good luck.

Haters gonna hate.....

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see if he has anything left....can't blame it on the QB in NO.

Brees is still a stud.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see if he has anything left....can't blame it on the QB in NO.

Brees is still a stud.

yep, if Dez still has anything left, Brees will make him look good.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wherever he gets his chance, Dez is going to have to put up or shut up.

Which is nearly impossible for him to do.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument.

But Rodgers would have been a good fit too.

No doubt about it but that defense isn't good enough to get them to the SB. Adding to his career stats, AR easily can help with that.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints are one of the very few teams that I think can absorb Dez Bryant without an overly large risk of the negatives outweighing the potential positives right now. As has been mentioned, Dez wants a pay day for next season, so he's probably going to make a point of being on his best behavior and trying to make that kind of deal happen by playing well for the rest of the season. I seriously doubt that Dez could be so bad for their chemistry that he ruins what they've got going with Brees and Payton around.

It would be different if he went to another team with a younger/more middle of the road QB, but a veteran legend like Brees isn't going to let a WR like Dez push him and that offense around like he owns the place. He will either play his role and earn his keep along without being a locker room distraction, or they'll can him. Simple as that. Very little risk for New Orleans IMO, but with a chance of Brees sparking some serious magic with a hungry Dez.

As a Vikings fan, I'm not happy about this. I say that while acknowledging that Dez almost certainly wouldn't work out as well in Minnesota, for example - but New Orleans is just the perfect fit for him as things stand.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints are one of the very few teams that I think can absorb Dez Bryant without an overly large risk of the negatives outweighing the potential positives right now. As has been mentioned, Dez wants a pay day for next season, so he's probably going to make a point of being on his best behavior and trying to make that kind of deal happen by playing well for the rest of the season. I seriously doubt that Dez could be so bad for their chemistry that he ruins what they've got going with Brees and Payton around.

It would be different if he went to another team with a younger/more middle of the road QB, but a veteran legend like Brees isn't going to let a WR like Dez push him and that offense around like he owns the place. He will either play his role and earn his keep along without being a locker room distraction, or they'll can him. Simple as that. Very little risk for New Orleans IMO, but with a chance of Brees sparking some serious magic with a hungry Dez.

As a Vikings fan, I'm not happy about this. I say that while acknowledging that Dez almost certainly wouldn't work out as well in Minnesota, for example - but New Orleans is just the perfect fit for him as things stand.

And if they don't like how it's working out. Well they showed last year, if someone they like is outproducing the big name vet at a skill position, they will just move on and be just fine.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying that Brees doesn't need some help at wide-out, but Dez ain't the answer. He's a fuckin cancer, and drops as many as he catches. Wait til Brees doesn't get this ass-clown the ball in the first half....he'll go ballistic and ruin the chemistry of this team.
As a Cowboy fan, I know what I'm talking about.
But hey, you want him, good luck.

Sorry gave up on this post after reading this^ let's just say you'd make the first.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit! New Orleans is one of my favorite teams and I hate Dez. Now he is rewarded for being a shithead by going to a top team. I was kinda hoping Buffalo for the minimum or sitting home were his only 2 options.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez is deserving of this chance. He's still a good receiver and will benefit playing with someone not named Terrance Williams or Duane Harris or Bryce Butler

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jerruh wasn't a retarded old coot he'd have a first round draft pick, Dez and would've cut Sean Lee's worthless ass.

But he's a crazy old coot, so, lol his face.

Congrats NO, you now have two receivers and the best offense in football.