• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: SAINTS/HAWKS 815 PM

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with @bksballer89 , Cam is an easy upgrade over Geno or Kap, and Seattle would have won the game. Cam had scrubs to throw it to last year

I don't think Cam is an upgrade. Do you recall all those balls that skipped in front of his receivers last year? I don't think he has it any more...just my opinion

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Cam is an upgrade. Do you recall all those balls that skipped in front of his receivers last year? I don't think he has it any more...just my opinion
Exactly and those shitty throws last year are just a continuation of his last 5 years. The guy hasn't really been a good QB since 2016.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’d be better at curling at this point and he could wear some of those fabulous outfits as he he slid like RuPaul over the ice…..

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with @bksballer89 , Cam is an easy upgrade over Geno or Kap, and Seattle would have won the game. Cam had scrubs to throw it to last year
Cam's biggest problem was he rarely threw it to where the scrubs could catch it. He turned them into MLB-level shortstops.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam's biggest problem was he rarely threw it to where the scrubs could catch it. He turned them into MLB-level shortstops.
Mac Jones who is playing real good , and with added to big free agents in Hunter and Smith has 9 Tds/6 Int in 7 games and that is after his huge game vs Jets . I guess you are right again with the MLB talent

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do, I watched very game being a Pats fan and he won a few games with the 12 rushing TD's. I think Pats wouldn't have have lost the game vs Miami this year and maybe NO, not saying he is an upgrade overall vs Mac, because Mac is more accurate and has a higher ceiling imo. Yesterday Geno looked like a deer in headlights on the last drive getting sacked a few times.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken Norton Jr. still has a job?

:sigh:

I've been saying to fire him for 3 straight years..... I mean Seattle's defense wasn't HORRIBLE Monday.... but not like they were going up against anything substantial either....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac Jones who is playing real good , and with added to big free agents in Hunter and Smith has 9 Tds/6 Int in 7 games and that is after his huge game vs Jets . I guess you are right again with the MLB talent
still time to be wrong but other than the Clemson QB, I thought Jones had the best chance of being a solid NFL QB

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still time to be wrong but other than the Clemson QB, I thought Jones had the best chance of being a solid NFL QB
I agree and hopefully they give him some offensive weapons in NE, but not usually Belichicks style. Kid has great poise under pressure, seems tough and doesn't seem to panic

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
70+% completion rate for a rookie with these scrubs. Able to understand the playbook. Thru week 7 has already thrown more TDs than Sham.

I wonder why Sham doesn't have a job?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
70+% completion rate for a rookie with these scrubs. Able to understand the playbook. Thru week 7 has already thrown more TDs than Sham.

I wonder why Sham doesn't have a job?
Do you know Mac was ranked near the bottom of QB's of yards, tds etc? Completion % is not that important. Posters would make fun of Lamar, because of his completion, but the guys gets it done year in year out. Prove me wrong that Belichick provides him good offensive weapons, and Cam will have a job as a backup somewhere. I didn't like Cam before he played for NE, mainly because of his arrogance and flamboyancy , but he grew on me , when he was a man and took the blame for the losses, while Belichick never did, he is the Sham as you call it, with the childish remarks

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know Mac was ranked near the bottom of QB's of yards, tds etc? Completion % is not that important. Posters would make fun of Lamar, because of his completion, but the guys gets it done year in year out. Prove me wrong that Belichick provides him good offensive weapons, and Cam will have a job as a backup somewhere. I didn't like Cam before he played for NE, mainly because of his arrogance and flamboyancy , but he grew on me , when he was a man and took the blame for the losses, while Belichick never did, he is the Sham as you call it, with the childish remarks
When was he near the bottom?

He has decent weapons. I didn't like the Agoholor pick up. He's always had a case of the drops. The Bourne and two TEs are solid. They were the best avail during FA. Can't sign every top FA.

Bill has taken blame talking about needing to better game plan. He doesn't say much no matter what he's talking about. He doesn't throw players under the bus like other coaches.

Sure the oline should've been a strength. But it's been a weakness. Cam would've led the league in rushing if he was behind this line. His decision making isn't even on the same level as the Rookie.

Screenshot_20211027-130955_Facebook.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my happiest days in recent history was the day BB cut Cam. He is terrible.

I hope some team signs him before they play NE. I doubt he goes anywhere as a back up. His frail ego won't accept it. He couldn't even beat out a rookie with no offensive weapons.