• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints game notes

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Argh!

New Orleans Saints twitter:

Vitt said Darren Sproles (Hand) was FULL at practice today #Saints

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You misspelled Saints, Pozz.

I only bring this up because you never misspell anything. Even tough players' names (African, and German names at that).

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You misspelled Saints, Pozz.

I only bring this up because you never misspell anything. Even tough players' names (African, and German names at that).

Ha. Oops. I usually am pretty careful about my spelling. One of the mods will have to go change it for me because I can't go back and edit it anymore.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Randy Moss: The story behind the story

Before he excused himself from the conversation, Moss offered one last piece of advice: "Oh, yeah, and make sure you're out of town before it gets dark."

I could not tell if he was joking, but it sounded like a reasonable suggestion. Perhaps, he does not dislike the media so much, after all.

And at that point, kidding or not, I re-evaluate my decision and probably come up with a better idea for a story. :)

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Harbaugh's press conference:

Maiocco: I think the reason alot of people are talking about it, myself included, is because everytime you've been asked, you've said, "Alex is our guy" and Monday you didn't say that.

Harbaugh: Alex, Alex...all of these guys are our guys. All of them are significant players. (Short question after this that I didn't hear). Yeah, there's not going to be an announcement on the starting job. I think, uh, most of the people that really want to know are and really care, don't really care whether we win or lose to be honest with you. I don't know if it's in our best interest to make a snap decision on that. We'll get all the factors weighed out and we'll talk about it and come to the best decision for our team.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh's press conference:

Maiocco: I think the reason alot of people are talking about it, myself included, is because everytime you've been asked, you've said, "Alex is our guy" and Monday you didn't say that.

Harbaugh: Alex, Alex...all of these guys are our guys. All of them are significant players. (Short question after this that I didn't hear). Yeah, there's not going to be an announcement on the starting job. I think, uh, most of the people that really want to know are and really care, don't really care whether we win or lose to be honest with you. I don't know if it's in our best interest to make a snap decision on that. We'll get all the factors weighed out and we'll talk about it and come to the best decision for our team.

You don't need crayons & construction paper to draw that picture - Harbaugh is understandably dealing with some dissonance on this one.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yep, what is the REAL mood of the other players? we fans can think anything we want, but what do the other players think?

this is just another factor the Coaches must 'feel out'.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you missed this news anywhere else, here...

Matt Barrows:

Alex Smith still in black jersey as #49ers work week begins.