• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Saints @ Eagles

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to see Richard Sherman fall in the shower. I just want to see him get embarrassed by Boldin some more. He can't handle Boldin's physical play.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unsure who I'm pulling for at the moment. Not guaranteeing a win tomorrow, but I think I'd rather play Seattle next week as opposed to in the NFCC.

Oh, and I hope Richard Sherman falls in the shower and breaks his neck.
Wow, that's a really terrible thing to hope and no, it's not a joke. It's never been cool to hope for a injury to any player.

I guess it shows that you're pretty terrified to have your team face him again though. If you can't beat him, wish for injury, huh? :L

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not seeing any humor in someone wishing that another person would break their neck. But hey I guess that's how the 49ers board works, so I'll leave you guys to it.

Wow, that's a really terrible thing to hope and no, it's not a joke. It's never been cool to hope for a injury to any player.

I guess it shows that you're pretty terrified to have your team face him again though. If you can't beat him, wish for injury, huh? :L

It's called black humor. Don't go all Joe Buck on us. "Oh my God! This is the most offensive thing I've ever seen on the internet!" - Just stop.

1) You haven't achieved anything by acting offended, and you aren't adding any substance to the conversation.
2) You've stumbled onto the the wrong board. If you weren't already aware, you guys are supposed to be over here.
3) No one wants to hear whether or not you've decided something is funny. Move along, little doggies.

WAIT! Before you Seattle guys click "reply"....

I know you feel the need to respond and tell me I'm wrong, or something, but why not take a moment and watch a crazy 2 point conversion play instead?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyNXt_oIpMk]Tumwater VS Capital - Crazy 2 Point Conversion - AKA "The Bouquet Pass" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called black humor. Don't go all Joe Buck on us. "Oh my God! This is the most offensive thing I've ever seen on the internet!" - Just stop.

1) You haven't achieved anything by acting offended, and you aren't adding any substance to the conversation.
2) You've stumbled onto the the wrong board. If you weren't already aware, you guys are supposed to be over here.
3) No one wants to hear whether or not you've decided something is funny. Move along, little doggies.

WAIT! Before you Seattle guys click "reply"....

I know you feel the need to respond and tell me I'm wrong, or something, but why not take a moment and watch a crazy 2 point conversion play instead?

Tumwater VS Capital - Crazy 2 Point Conversion - AKA "The Bouquet Pass" - YouTube

Youre wrong. Its ok though. Im sure youre used to it by now

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn you Seahawks fans get your panties in a bunch easily. Go whine on your own board.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow seems a Seahawk troll is off his Adderrall.... gues he had to donate it to the team....