• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sabres Vs Pens - Pride Is The Biggest Injury GNT

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno is feeling it. He's got that scary look in his eye. Like a "I'm taking over, just hope on my back" look. Watch out.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sabres already look defeated, so I really don't see them making any type of comeback in this game.

I expect them to take a bunch of lazy penalties, and allow the Pens to keep swarming in their end of the ice.

It could end up a 10-1 game tonight.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This...is a weird choice. Miller's back in and the Pens are on a short PP

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there it is. James Neal with another PP goal. Geno drew the defense over, man he's something else right now.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Miller back into the game, and he lets in another goal to make it 5-1 Pens now.

This is getting painful to watch.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I could always take comfort in with the Sabres was Ryan Miller.

No matter how poorly the Sabres were playing in a game, Miller would most likely bail them out.

Now the Sabres are always playing poorly, and Miller just looks absolutely horrible right now. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with him right now, but he is letting goals go by him at an alarming rate.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just question putting Ryan in. Errey just said Ruff likely did it because when he took Miller out it was because the team was sleeping, and putting him back in says it wasn't your fault. Sure, but...his psyche?

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I could always take comfort in with the Sabres was Ryan Miller.

No matter how poorly the Sabres were playing in a game, Miller would most likely bail them out.

Now the Sabres are always playing poorly, and Miller just looks absolutely horrible right now. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with him right now, but he is letting goals go by him at an alarming rate.

In my limited viewings, it seems like confidence. He let in that first terrible goal, and was lost from then out. When opposing teams see a goal like that go in, it's a shot parade. I mean, 2 of the goals were hard saves (Geno and the Neal PPG), but he seems to be fighting every shot right now.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the Sabres are letting the Pens do whatever they want in the neutral zone.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think that would HELP his confidence.

Not when she's telling him to move out to LA, and that Miller isn't happy with the fans in Buffalo.

And if marriage is such a confidence builder, how come every married guy I see has his head down in shame all the time? :dhd:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pens are just dominating every aspect of this game tonight.

The Sabres look like a bunch of amateurs on the ice right now.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when she's telling him to move out to LA, and that Miller isn't happy with the fans in Buffalo.

And if marriage is such a confidence builder, how come every married guy I see has his head down in shame all the time? :dhd:

Didn't know that part of it. And I'm just saying she's a bit...beyond his league in regards to looks. As a female Miller doesn't do too much for me. Now, his Olympic run just about changed that, but from a pure looks standpoint? Meh. And why isn't he happy with fans in Buff?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know that part of it. And I'm just saying she's a bit...beyond his league in regards to looks. As a female Miller doesn't do too much for me. Now, his Olympic run just about changed that, but from a pure looks standpoint? Meh. And why isn't he happy with fans in Buff?

Isn't that how it always works out? A really hot chick with a guy that doesn't make sense? Maybe that Olympic run was all the mojo he needed?

The fans were booing him and giving him mock cheers when he would make a save. Miller was pissed off and told reporters that he doesn't give a shit what the fans think, and he doesn't work hard on the ice for them. Or something to that effect.

This was also around the same time people in Buffalo were calling for Enroth to be the #1 goalie, and we all saw how that worked out.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see the Sabres scoring 5 goals in the 3rd, so I will just say good game Pix.

The Pens really wanted this game, and they outplayed the Sabres the whole time.

Congrats on the win.

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must agree with one of Pix's earlier posts....the Pens are making the Sabres pay for their piss poor performance against the Sens....I'm glad to see it....it shows they care....