• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sabres vs Flyers Rd 1 Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good, I know you were just busting chops during the game, you just post a certain way kind of like me, so it throws me every now and then.

Really though, your Defense was the Difference, they kept a lot of pucks with in easy reach of Miller. He didn't have to be outstanding, just solid, which he was. The only good news for us was your team looked worn down at the end. I hope we keep playing solid, we were in it the whole way. Hats off to your defense tonight..

I know what you're saying. 2 people from opposite fan bases with similar posting stlyes during a big PO game can surely butt heads.

I guess I'm just not use to the Sabres defense being a major factor in a game is all, although they have improved over the past couple of months of the season. This is a huge win for the Sabres tonight, and it's going to be a tough battle all the way in this series.

Best of luck to you guys the rest of the way, but not more than the Sabres. :D

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could get this out of my head.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had read somewhere that Miller was supposed to have a new mask for the PO's considering his injury at the end of the season.

I am going to assume that he didn't have a new one?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah I did not notice anything different, then again I dont see his mask to often.

nhl.tv should have the highlights up.

Oh, and good game :(

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what you're saying. 2 people from opposite fan bases with similar posting stlyes during a big PO game can surely butt heads.

I guess I'm just not use to the Sabres defense being a major factor in a game is all, although they have improved over the past couple of months of the season. This is a huge win for the Sabres tonight, and it's going to be a tough battle all the way in this series.

Best of luck to you guys the rest of the way, but not more than the Sabres. :D

You guys are definitely both buttheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.