• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sabres vs Flyers Rd 1 Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a HUGE win for the Sabres to take game 1 on the road in Philly.

And it looks like Miller has his game face on, so things should be interesting from here on out.

And who would of thought Kaleta is a hero tonight?

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dude, are you ever going to take Millers dick out of your mouth, it's getting real fucking old.. he wasn't all that tonight, but hey don't let my opinion influence you since you saw the whole game..

Your defense was the hero tonite.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dude, are you ever going to take Millers dick out of your mouth, it's getting real fucking old.. he wasn't all that tonight, but hey don't let my opinion influence you since you saw the whole game..

I was really impressed with the sabres D game. They really helped him out. Miller wasn't spectacular, but still shutouts are never an easy thing.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I say it LOOKS like Miller has his game face on considering he got a shutout in a PO game on the road, and that is having his dick in my mouth?

Wow, cry some more for me will ya.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say it LOOKS like Miller has his game face on considering he got a shutout in a PO game on the road, and that is having his dick in my mouth?

Wow, cry some more for me will ya.

I'm not crying, not at all, your team wasn't that impressive, you got totally out played and in the long run it will catch up to you. We will win..

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not crying, not at all, your team wasn't that impressive, you got totally out played and in the long run it will catch up to you. We will win..

I see people who posted that Miller stole the game tonight but you choose to target a simple comment that I make that wasn't even praising Miller at all???

If you noticed, I said that Kaleta was the hero tonight for the Sabres IMO.

Either you are obsessed with what I post, or you are now going to be called SuperCryer13.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers absolutely deserved to get shutout tonight. Outside of JvR's post in the first, none of the Flyers shots tested Miller. Everything was weak wraparounds or floating wristers on net hoping for a deflection. The whole team took the Claude Giroux "For any and all scoring opportunities, pass" mentality, or, more precisely, they were shooting for the sake of getting pucks on net instead of shooting to score. All the question marks were answered except the offense continued to struggle at home*.

*against NHL goalies. Obviously Red Light Ricky doesn't count.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see people who posted that Miller stole the game tonight but you choose to target a simple comment that I make that wasn't even praising Miller at all???

If you noticed, I said that Kaleta was the hero tonight for the Sabres IMO.

Either you are obsessed with what I post, or you are now going to be called SuperCryer13.

Well if you want to play that game you can be dick sucker bitch boy, fuck you, I was just busting your chops, take it how you want, just if you decide to leave and cry this time don't come back. Fuckin Pussy!

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Ehhhh I wouldnt really say that. Flyers have made two nice long runs in the last 3 years being outplayed and having nothing but goaltending to thank.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was impressed with the PK, they killed off five and one a 5 on 3 another where Goose was killing a penalty with no stick for over a minute.. Maybe we will get the PP's next game.....Oh wait, maybe we don't want them but when you have that kind off PP advantage at home in a playoff game you should win.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Flyers absolutely deserved to get shutout tonight. Outside of JvR's post in the first, none of the Flyers shots tested Miller. Everything was weak wraparounds or floating wristers on net hoping for a deflection. The whole team took the Claude Giroux "For any and all scoring opportunities, pass" mentality, or, more precisely, they were shooting for the sake of getting pucks on net instead of shooting to score. All the question marks were answered except the offense continued to struggle at home*.

*against NHL goalies. Obviously Red Light Ricky doesn't count.

It seemed like the were going for the weak, scrappy/gritty goals.

With how well Sabres played defensively, thats not going to work. Lets use our skill a little more.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you want to play that game you can be dick sucker bitch boy, fuck you, I was just busting your chops, take it how you want, just if you decide to leave and cry this time don't come back. Fuckin Pussy!

Ok sure, now you're just busting my chops, but it's not like I can bust your chops back or anything?

Classic example of dishing it out but can't take it. Go ahead and vent all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you are apparently obsessed with me.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was impressed with the PK, they killed off five and one a 5 on 3 another where Goose was killing a penalty with no stick for over a minute.. Maybe we will get the PP's next game.....Oh wait, maybe we don't want them but when you have that kind off PP advantage at home in a playoff game you should win.

Again that's why I credited your defense. They kept everything in Millers control.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok sure, now you're just busting my chops, but it's not like I can bust your chops back or anything?

Classic example of dishing it out but can't take it. Go ahead and vent all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you are apparently obsessed with me.

Okay I am obssessed with you, I def don't want to get into a stupid pissing match with you, I've been fuckin with you all day long and all of a sudden I'm a crybaby, if you were playing then I apologize, but it didn't seem like it. Sorry..

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been fuckin with you all day long and all of a sudden I'm a crybaby, if you were playing then I apologize, but it didn't seem like it. Sorry..

How was it not obvious that I was fucking around with all you Flyers fans tonight? It's the PO's after all, you have to throw some jabs here and there. I just never made it personal or directed it specifically towards anyone however.

When you did that to me, I just assumed you were mad, so of course I'm going to say something back.

We can hug, but if I feel a hand on my ass!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was it not obvious that I was fucking around with all you Flyers fans tonight? It's the PO's after all, you have to throw some jabs here and there. I just never made it personal or directed it specifically towards anyone however.

When you did that to me, I just assumed you were mad, so of course I'm going to say something back.

We can hug, but if I feel a hand on my ass!

It's all good, I know you were just busting chops during the game, you just post a certain way kind of like me, so it throws me every now and then.

Really though, your Defense was the Difference, they kept a lot of pucks with in easy reach of Miller. He didn't have to be outstanding, just solid, which he was. The only good news for us was your team looked worn down at the end. I hope we keep playing solid, we were in it the whole way. Hats off to your defense tonight..

Status
Not open for further replies.