• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban fears Oregon

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think me knows that coaching changes are coming in the SEC and he just doesnt want to deal with playing an uptempo offense in conference play because he thinks his style of play is the way everyone should be playing.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would favor Bama in a game but clearly we have your attention.

How is that delusional?

You act like Oregon is the only team that runs an up-tempo offense....They're not.

Saban don't give a fuck about Oregon. If Auburn's shitty defense can shut that offense down, I'm sure it should come easy to us. Same offense, different year.

I guess you guys are much improved this year though...:dizzy:

Go ahead and give me the run down about how much better your players are..

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
If Alabama meets Oregon in the Natty, Oregon would probably run circles around Sabans fat boys. I'm not a big fan of either team, but i think Saban is afraid to play them

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Alabama meets Oregon in the Natty, Oregon would probably run circles around Sabans fat boys. I'm not a big fan of either team, but i think Saban is afraid to play them

:bj:

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like Oregon is the only team that runs an up-tempo offense....They're not.

Saban don't give a fuck about Oregon. If Auburn's shitty defense can shut that offense down, I'm sure it should come easy to us. Same offense, different year.

I guess you guys are much improved this year though...:dizzy:

Go ahead and give me the run down about how much better your players are..

Glad you're that confident. Will make it all the more enjoyable if it happens.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you're that confident. Will make it all the more enjoyable if it happens.

You're the one pretending that Saban and Alabama are scared of Oregon and puffing up your team. So lets not pretend that I came in here to talk about how great my team was.

I'm just saying, Saban ain't scerred.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was your coach coming out with his drivel. Obviously it's because he's concerned about something... I'm sure he didn't mean it. He's known for saying things for no reason at all right?

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was your coach coming out with his drivel. Obviously it's because he's concerned about something... I'm sure he didn't mean it. He's known for saying things for no reason at all right?

Ever thought that maybe he really thinks it's a safety issue?

I also disagree with it, but I can see a defensive guys point of view.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all moot anyway. I don't think Oregon makes it to the NCG. Beating USC once is going to be difficult enough. Having that stupid CCG where we have to beat them twice will probably knock us out of the running. OSewe may be real too. Still have ASU and while they lost a game they're sneaky good at home and have already demonstrated (albeit under a different coach) the propensity to cheat (fake injuries) to slow us down.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama vs Notre Dame would be a fucking classic.

Alabama vs Oregon....meh.

Not here to argue any points, but if ND ever makes it back to the NCG would be a huge travesty to college football and really paint it as a joke, Fuck ND and everything that school represents..

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from what i've watched, it doesn't matter if you run hurry up, west coast, I formation, wishbone, spread, option, spread option, etc...it wouldn't matter. i would definitely not bet against alabama at this point. it is a little different putting up the points Oregon has put up against the teams they have played against compared to Alabama. trust me, i wish i could say the PAC was a solid conference (would make our loss to UCLA look better) but i can't. Alabama is firmly #1 in my opinion.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from what i've watched, it doesn't matter if you run hurry up, west coast, I formation, wishbone, spread, option, spread option, etc...it wouldn't matter. i would definitely not bet against alabama at this point. it is a little different putting up the points Oregon has put up against the teams they have played against compared to Alabama. trust me, i wish i could say the PAC was a solid conference (would make our loss to UCLA look better) but i can't. Alabama is firmly #1 in my opinion.

I'm not gonna lie, there are two teams that worry me right now, South Carolina and Oregon.

After watching SCAR manhandle UGA, I'm convinced if we make that SECCG, it won't be a cakewalk. SCAR ain't gonna let us run the ball, we gonna need a new gameplan to beat them.

As for Oregon, they have the offense to spread out our defense and burn us with their speed, but our defense is the fastest and strongest they'll face, and our offense is the type that can control the clock and limit Oregon's time of possession.

I really like our team right now, but the offensive line has really underachieved thus far. For having 2 or 3 high draft picks on that line, they should be doing much better. If they don't get their shit together, I don't think we can beat SCAR in a close game.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna lie, there are two teams that worry me right now, South Carolina and Oregon.

After watching SCAR manhandle UGA, I'm convinced if we make that SECCG, it won't be a cakewalk. SCAR ain't gonna let us run the ball, we gonna need a new gameplan to beat them.

As for Oregon, they have the offense to spread out our defense and burn us with their speed, but our defense is the fastest and strongest they'll face, and our offense is the type that can control the clock and limit Oregon's time of possession.

I really like our team right now, but the offensive line has really underachieved thus far. For having 2 or 3 high draft picks on that line, they should be doing much better. If they don't get their shit together, I don't think we can beat SCAR in a close game.

just from what has happened in the past, i would be more worried about SCAR than oregon. given a month to prepare, saban would be fine.