• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban & Bielema behind the kill uptempo offense rule

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you aren't even close to going back there. You are part of the secret society now. You are NOT the same poster you were when you showed up here. You're not even a blip on my radar. If someone else or another mod has said otherwise, I'll back you, as long as you continue like this. There is no problem.

:suds:

Absolutely. Sorry if I gave you the idea you were on thin ice again BT.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm obviously not that smart. I would love for you to tell me what rules my post references? Thanks!

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big guys, go back to the Mickey Mouse Club.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be sent back to the minor leagues.

7. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril.

You have been much better about all of these recently though and I have no problem with you being around. Just don't let shit get under your skin. That's how I take references in those rules like "big guys" and sending people back to the "minor leagues" or "Mickey Mouse Club." Bandwagon is a good guy too, but he is just as guilty of taking things as an insult when they aren't meant to be. If someone has a differing opinion as yours then fuck it. It's just someone's opinion on a game played by 20-somethings. It's not worth getting all flustered over it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying, we got cool mods and they do a thankless job. Pissing and moaning about how they run things gets old quick. Notice I didn't say you were breaking any rules or anything. Just saying it's best not to constantly be rocking the boat. You're good man. Just scale back the us against the world thing.

That was me more than him, he has stayed out of it. I will say that mine was brought on by comments from a select few who seem to be able to do that at will and get away with it. For the most part, most of the posters here are pretty cool, just a select few that rub me the wrong way.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you aren't even close to going back there. You are part of the secret society now. You are NOT the same poster you were when you showed up here. You're not even a blip on my radar. If someone else or another mod has said otherwise, I'll back you, as long as you continue like this. There is no problem.

:suds:

Ok... thanks! ignore my post (novel) I was writing while you posted this! :L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was me more than him, he has stayed out of it. I will say that mine was brought on by comments from a select few who seem to be able to do that at will and get away with it. For the most part, most of the posters here are pretty cool, just a select few that rub me the wrong way.

All you fuckin bammers look the same. :happy:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch football much? I would think from an Oregon Fans perspective you could see that your starting offense doesnt have to sub much to run, pass, or whatever, but defenses are not that way, they defend the run differently than the pass and use different personnel so that creates the need for subbing based on situations. Offenses dont necessarily have to do this, thought being an Oregon fan you would know this, guess not.

So it isn't about the best players...it's about the best scheme. It seems you could recruit multi-talented athletes who can cover multiple roles to address this issue, instead of recruiting athletes who are limited to certain situations.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this thread needs to cheer the fuck up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big guys, go back to the Mickey Mouse Club.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be sent back to the minor leagues.

7. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril.

You have been much better about all of these recently though and I have no problem with you being around. Just don't let shit get under your skin. That's how I take references in those rules like "big guys" and sending people back to the "minor leagues" or "Mickey Mouse Club." Bandwagon is a good guy too, but he is just as guilty of taking things as an insult when they aren't meant to be. If someone has a differing opinion as yours then fuck it. It's just someone's opinion on a game played by 20-somethings. It's not worth getting all flustered over it.

You shut your whore mouth, it is too.:behindsofa:

:kidding:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it isn't about the best players...it's about the best scheme. It seems you could recruit multi-talented athletes who can cover multiple roles to address this issue, instead of recruiting athletes who are limited to certain situations.

Wow, talk about a delayed response. I remember reading this post from Bo like 15 pages ago. I guess this illustrates the "it's never too late" saying! :scratch:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, talk about a delayed response. I remember reading this post from Bo like 15 pages ago. I guess this illustrates the "it's never too late" saying! :scratch:

This was earlier this afternoon, about 3-4 pages ago.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Kumbaya moment has warmed my heart but Saban is still a whiny little bitch who is trying to get a rule passed because he wants a strategic advantage!!!!

Just kidding....well a little anyway.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said there isn't a secret society here at the Hoop?

We're at the Notre Dame board

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, this thread needs to cheer the fuck up.

BTW, we quit after our first possession, claimed the victory and went home! You know us Alabama fans, we're good at claiming championships! <<<<See I can make fun of us too!!! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its easier on offense to do that than it is on defense. Shall we bring up Stanford and your inability to manhandle them like the other teams you played. This is the point i am getting at, its not the same for defenses that play situation style football, which they all do. Bama has to account for two styles of ball in the SEC, smash mouth and spread, so they have to recruit big guys who can move well, doesnt mean they can play three or more downs in a row against those speedy spread teams. In the end it comes down to the argument they had about a 10 second run off to substitute and some guys said most HUHN teams dont snap the ball before 10 seconds has run off anyways, so i dont see what the big deal about this is at this point.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Kumbaya moment has warmed my heart but Saban is still a whiny little bitch who is trying to get a rule passed because he wants a strategic advantage!!!!

Just kidding....well a little anyway.

Its like big tits and a nice ass, if ya got it flaunt it. Same with Saban and his name, whats it good for if you dont use it for an advantage at some point.

Oops, did i say that:whistle:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, what's with the censorship?