• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban & Bielema behind the kill uptempo offense rule

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In several articles i have read it stated that the discussion of this possible study and rule creation has taken place this year and at last years meeting as well. Seems that it has not come out of left field to the writers who wrote that, not sure why coaches like Rich Rod and Briles seem to think they have been blindsided, but this has been discussed for more than just this session, according to several articles. I saw the comments of RR and AB and a few other high profile HUHN coaches and it almost seemed like they were whining because they didnt know it was being discussed, as if the NCAA is trying to hide it from them. Thats laughable at best.

Tuberville, Freeze, Cutcliffe and Sumlin can be added to the list of coaches that have stated they were surprised by this rule proposal. Regardless of how this has gone down too many people are having issues to be 100% comfortable this issue was vetted appropriately.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuberville, Freeze, Cutcliffe and Sumlin can be added to the list of coaches that have stated they were surprised by this rule proposal. Regardless of how this has gone down too many people are having issues to be 100% comfortable this issue was vetted appropriately.

funny thing about it is they are only getting information to possibly do a study if a rule needs to be implemented. I am sure it wont come about immediately as with all things the NCAA does, it will take a while.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
E=BamaTee1;4538528]But if you don't get it you have almost given up an automatic 3(except if Alabama) and you can't underestimate the momentum the defensive team gets from stopping them. If the offense gets it, woopty do! They are now on their own 31 and might be kicking in 3 more plays. Bad decision no matter what.

Ask LSU about going for it in 2012. They outplayed Alabama the entire game but none of his gambles paid off including some similar to this! That was the drive when Yeldon takes a screen to the house![/QUOTE]

Have to be intelligent gambles. The pt was there are factors in every game. It is never an absolute. Saban loves to play field position and then send out a crappy kicker to attempt 50 yd fgs to screw it up

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing about it is they are only getting information to possibly do a study if a rule needs to be implemented. I am sure it wont come about immediately as with all things the NCAA does, it will take a while.

Actually much higher chance than we think. These recommendations get approved at a very high rate typically

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I think you are a bit off. Just assume 4 and an inch from your 32. You give it up and hold them on 4 and 3. That is a 42 yard FG. In college that is probably it 2/3rds of the time at best. Its not quite the given.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the sign you have nothing else?

waiting>:whistle:

I have everything I need bro. A big shiny W in the last game of the season over THE GREATEST TEAM TO EVER BREATHE AIR, a healthy grip on an objective viewpoint, a coach who speaks the truth and doesn't hide behind ulterior motives to shape the game to suit his strategies...I'm good.

No, that would be a sign that your alligator mouth is overloading your hummingbird ass...and your passion is clouding your judgment.

I would recommend slowing your rolldamntide, or you may find yourself in the commode.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have everything I need bro. A big shiny W in the last game of the season over THE GREATEST TEAM TO EVER BREATHE AIR, a healthy grip on an objective viewpoint, a coach who speaks the truth and doesn't hide behind ulterior motives to shape the game to suit his strategies...I'm good.

No, that would be a sign that your alligator mouth is overloading your hummingbird ass...and your passion is clouding your judgment.

I would recommend slowing your rolldamntide, or you may find yourself in the commode.

This is the kind of comment that makes me wonder who actually has pull around here and who really runs this site. A Bama fan being provoked into making a slight off kilter comment has to worry about going into the TB, but fans who did the provoking with name calling and outlandish posts have no fear. This site is getting in the way of its own ability to be really successful by letting a few dictate the rules around here. Personally I encourage one and all to call me names and blast away, but just know it will be reciprocated in kind.

I love these winter message boards with the last wins under our belt comments and foolish notions and delusions of grandeur that some seem to get. I go into each season with the same hopeful optimism no matter the outcome of the last game, because its just that, a last game in the past. Good luck with your wanting BT or anyone for that matter to go to the TB, it would seem that many OKl, and UT fans deserve it more than he does as they have been the provokers in this thread. More things change, the more they stay the same around here.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think your smart ass comment above is deserving of you being thrown into the TB! It is consistent with most your troll posts! All my posts have been related to subject where, surprise, you get personal again! As for my passion clouding my judgment is that because someone doesn't agree with your viewpoint?

Great win by the way. Would you like to wager that Alabama wins another NC before OU? As for THE GREATEST TEAM TO EVER BREATHE AIR, if it makes you feel better about the win, go for it, but to Alabama fans that team had glaring weaknesses but was still competitive. That's when you know you've arrived but thanks for the compliment! :yahoo: See you in the NC game!!! or will we? :whistle:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your smart ass comment above is deserving of you being thrown into the TB! It is consistent with most your troll posts! All my posts have been related to subject where, surprise, you get personal again! As for my passion clouding my judgment is that because someone doesn't agree with your viewpoint?

Great win by the way. Would you like to wager that Alabama wins another NC before OU? As for THE GREATEST TEAM TO EVER BREATHE AIR, if it makes you feel better about the win, go for it, but to Alabama fans that team had glaring weaknesses but was still competitive. That's when you know you've arrived but thanks for the compliment! :yahoo: See you in the NC game!!! or will we? :whistle:

I hope so. Stoops seems to like playing bama.

Just a little friendly banter. :behindsofa:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the kind of comment that makes me wonder who actually has pull around here and who really runs this site. A Bama fan being provoked into making a slight off kilter comment has to worry about going into the TB, but fans who did the provoking with name calling and outlandish posts have no fear. This site is getting in the way of its own ability to be really successful by letting a few dictate the rules around here. Personally I encourage one and all to call me names and blast away, but just know it will be reciprocated in kind.

I love these winter message boards with the last wins under our belt comments and foolish notions and delusions of grandeur that some seem to get. I go into each season with the same hopeful optimism no matter the outcome of the last game, because its just that, a last game in the past. Good luck with your wanting BT or anyone for that matter to go to the TB, it would seem that many OKl, and UT fans deserve it more than he does as they have been the provokers in this thread. More things change, the more they stay the same around here.

It's amazing Bo!!! I talk about my team, stick to the subject and get blasted and threatened with a TB appearance and if my experience or history proves itself it would be me and not the instigator!!! Seen it happen many times already. Occupant is such a troll but has the connections I guess? :noidea: There must be a secret fraternity in here that controls everything and equity is not part of their agenda!!!

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eat shit fheg. :dance:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so. Stoops seems to like playing bama.

Just a little friendly banter. :behindsofa:

Should be a good game then because Bama seems to like winning NC games! Uh oh another homer Bama comment. TB police must be close? :help:

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing Bo!!! I talk about my team, stick to the subject and get blasted and threatened with a TB appearance and if my experience or history proves itself it would be me and not the instigator!!! Seen it happen many times already. Occupant is such a troll but has the connections I guess? :noidea: There must be a secret fraternity in here that controls everything and equity is not part of their agenda!!!

Illuminati:omg:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have all but dared them to send me there. I see the clicks in here and know its a small club that can get away with what we as Alabama fans can only hope to one day enjoy. Sad that a few get away with it and the rest of us have to toe the line. I refuse, i will act from now on exactly as i see the select few act and then call them on it when pushed or threatened. Maybe they will see they are acting in one manner and asking us to act in another, or maybe i will need to be plunged from the TB at some point.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If yall would stop whining about shit for a few minutes and learn not to get your jimmies rustled so easily over people shooting the shit, then maybe the "secret fraternity" would stop trying to fluster your jimbos all the time. It doesn't have a damn thing to do with Alabama. It is YOU. There were Alabama posters here long before any of you noobs (and myself as well) and they were all some of the best posters around here. I wonder why they all left when the CBS/ESPN influx went down?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If yall would stop whining about shit for a few minutes and learn not to get your jimmies rustled so easily over people shooting the shit, then maybe the "secret fraternity" would stop trying to fluster your jimbos all the time. It doesn't have a damn thing to do with Alabama. It is YOU. There were Alabama posters here long before any of you noobs (and myself as well) and they were all some of the best posters around here. I wonder why they all left when the CBS/ESPN influx went down?

they got tired of you?:noidea:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't get and appreciate the hoop then leave the bitching and whining is really rather silly and pathetic. My personal opinion is that there isn't another sports site that compares and the product is so superior to CBS it isn't funny and the mods are all pretty cool guys.

Going around complaining and "daring" the mods is really childish.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if you don't get it you have almost given up an automatic 3(except if Alabama) and you can't underestimate the momentum the defensive team gets from stopping them. If the offense gets it, woopty do! They are now on their own 31 and might be kicking in 3 more plays. Bad decision no matter what.

Ask LSU about going for it in 2012. They outplayed Alabama the entire game but none of his gambles paid off including some similar to this! That was the drive when Yeldon takes a screen to the house!

Hey fuck you man. :finger: