• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Broyles & Kenny Stills

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a better 1,2 combo at WR in the nation?

Does anyone even have a cornerback combo that can stop both these guys? I don't doubt there is 1 corner out there that could hold their own against either of them but is there 2 on the same team?

OU is sick at wideout. Who is gonna stop those guys?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a better 1,2 combo at WR in the nation?

Does anyone even have a cornerback combo that can stop both these guys? I don't doubt there is 1 corner out there that could hold their own against either of them but is there 2 on the same team?

OU is sick at wideout. Who is gonna stop those guys?

Best combo I've seen. But you don't stop them.....you stop Landry Jones.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best combo I've seen. But you don't stop them.....you stop Landry Jones.

I agree. IMO Jones is the weakest link on that team. He likes to throw INTs. If he can avoid that....scary what this team can do.

I just recently found out that Landry is going to go into the Ministry of course I would imagine that is at least his fallback plan if the NFL doesn't happen.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lsu has 2 cbs in claiborne and mathiu that are really good and could hold their own. Alabama has Dre Kirkpatrick and Menzie who are both very talented as well as two of the best saftey tantums in Mark Barron and Robert Lester to ballhawk them over the top.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, if you look at the game film, the Texas CBs didn't do a bad job on them......Texas simply got no pressure on Jones AT ALL.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lsu has 2 cbs in claiborne and mathiu that are really good and could hold their own. Alabama has Dre Kirkpatrick and Menzie who are both very talented as well as two of the best saftey tantums in Mark Barron and Robert Lester to ballhawk them over the top.

LSU got burned for 463 yards in passing against WVU.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LSU got burned for 463 yards in passing against WVU.

I didnt realize we were using the transitive property to judge teams. Wake Forests offense was more successful against Florida State. While OUs offense seemed to struggle with Florida STs defense, who for the most part made the OUs offense look pedestrian. I guess, Wake Forrest is better IYO?? I wouldnt say so. Its okay you are probably one of those homers that bought into the hype and thought the 2008 and 2003 OU offenses were unstoppable and the best ever!!! That is before facing an SEC defense and getting exposed. Mathieu and Claiborne are very good CBs and def in contention for best CB duo in the country.

Last edited by a moderator:

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt realize we were using the transitive property to judge teams. Wake Forest beat Florida State way more easily than OU who seemed to struggle with Florida ST who for the most part made the OU offense look pedestrian. I guess, Wake Forrest is better IYO?? I wouldnt say so. Its okay you are probably one of those homers that bought into the hype and thought the 2008 and 2003 OU offenses were unstoppable and the best ever!!! That is before facing an SEC defense and getting exposed. Mathieu and Claiborne are very good CBs and def in contention for best CB duo in the country.

You're reaching. I'm just saying WVU torched LSU's secondary. I don't think there is a passing QB in the SEC that is close to what OU will see in the Big 12 either. Fact is OU is better than you SEC homers want to admit. Forget '03 and '08, even though OU was very competitive in those games. As a conference you just aren't that much better than what OU faces every year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're reaching. I'm just saying WVU torched LSU's secondary. I don't think there is a passing QB in the SEC that is close to what OU will see in the Big 12 either. Fact is OU is better than you SEC homers want to admit. Forget '03 and '08, even though OU was very competitive in those games. As a conference you just aren't that much better than what OU faces every year.

Arkys offense seems very similar to me. Tyler Wilson is a fantatic QB and has a bunch of talented WRs in Wright, Adams, Hamilton, and Childs. Plus like OU their running game isnt all that impressive so they are seemingly similar. The SEC is down this year but you arent playing the entire SEC, if you guys make it, in the NCG. I dont know how satisfying that silver lining will be after losing to an SEC team in the NCG 3x in less than 10 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping OU plays Bama for the NC. The Bama fans were nothing but pure class when we played them home and away a few years ago. It would be a great game and if both teams played their very best it would be an instant classic. But there's a lot of football to play before then and we both need to focus on remaining unbeaten so we can see the Sooners and the Tide hook it up.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping OU plays Bama for the NC. The Bama fans were nothing but pure class when we played them home and away a few years ago. It would be a great game and if both teams played their very best it would be an instant classic. But there's a lot of football to play before then and we both need to focus on remaining unbeaten so we can see the Sooners and the Tide hook it up.

this....