• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson - Texas Ranger

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 7815

751_584228031635251_876722420_n.jpg

It sure ain't hump day......

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: You know, I'm a rather brilliant surgeon. Perhaps I can help you with that hump.
Igor: What hump?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A man crush, new BFF's, or what?

Andy McCullough @McCulloughSL Follow
Joe Girardi on Jacoby Ellsbury: "You no longer are a thorn in my side. You are a flower in our clubhouse."

Awwwwww

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I like that they are doing this -

Detective Frank Drebin is coming back with Ed Helms on board to portray Leslie Nielsen’s character in Paramount’s reboot of “The Naked Gun” comedy franchise.
The studio has tapped the scripting team of Thomas Lennon and R. Ben Garant — best known for the “Night at the Museum” and “Reno 911″ franchises, to write the screenplay as a new spin on the Drebin character.
Helms starred in “The Hangover” trilogy and “We’re the Millers” and recently recently wrapped “Stretch” opposite Chris Pine and Patrick Wilson. He stars in the romcom parody “They Came Together,” which will premiere at Sundance, opposite Paul Rudd and Amy Poehler.
Paramount released “The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!” in 1988 with Nielsen battling Ricardo Montalban’s character plotting to assassinate Queen Elizabeth II at a baseball game in Los Angeles. Sequels “The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear” and “Naked Gun 33⅓: The Final Insult” followed in 1991 and 1994; the three films cumed $275 million.
The films were based on the 1982 ABC spoof series “Police Squad!,” which was cancelled after six episodes. Jim Abrahams, David Zucker and Jerry Zucker created the series, which also starred Nielsen as Drebin in a similar deadpan vein as his Dr. Rumack character in 1980′s “Airplane!”
“It’s true what they say: Cops and women don’t mix,” Drebin said in the first film. “It’s like eating a spoonful of Drano; sure, it’ll clean you out, but it’ll leave you hollow inside.”

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget beer pong. Hello alcohockey!!!

alcohockey.png

A beer pong - air hockey hybrid.

To me, the only gray area would be whether you relinquish your right to guard your cups while you are drinking the beer.
I want to play this, and I want to play it now.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ellsbury to wear #22 in NY

just like clemens

traitorous bastids

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just like clemens

traitorous bastids

So will Cano wear 22 in Seattle. He does not HAVE TO, but, you kind of have to figure that they will retire that for Griffey Jr. any day now. In fact, why haven't they already? Are they going to wait 50 years too late, making it a "Ditka in Chicago - slap in the face" honor??

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with discussing the subject -

David Ortiz told reporters that his agent is talking with the Red Sox about extending his deal for another year, [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]411554883415060481[/MEDIA]"]tweets[/ame] Rob Bradford of WEEI.com. Ortiz signed a two-year extension with Boston in November 2012 that will take him through the 2014 season.
Big Papi will earn $15MM in the final year of his deal between his $11MM base salary and the $4MM bonus he secured by staying away from the DL for the bulk of 2013. After playing just 90 games in 2012 - his lowest total as a member of the Red Sox - Ortiz saw action in 137 games this past season, hitting .309/.395/.564 with 30 homers.
While the Red Sox certaintly want to keep their franchise cornerstone happy, they may not be ecstatic about re-opening contract talks. Nick Cafardo of the Boston Globe reported earlier this year that the two sides had an agreement that they would not negotiate a new contract or extension until after the deal expired.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget beer pong. Hello alcohockey!!!

alcohockey.png

A beer pong - air hockey hybrid.

To me, the only gray area would be whether you relinquish your right to guard your cups while you are drinking the beer.
I want to play this, and I want to play it now.

This is amazing

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A man crush, new BFF's, or what?

Andy McCullough @McCulloughSL Follow
Joe Girardi on Jacoby Ellsbury: "You no longer are a thorn in my side. You are a flower in our clubhouse."

Awwwwww

that's gay

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just like clemens

traitorous bastids

funny how we never want someone from the Yankees on our team.

"yay we took another red sox player because we can pay more!" ~ ny idiots

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is amazing

Gotta do something to get through those long Canadian winters......... Although, and with this item in mind, what would stop them from doing some sort of drunk curlling????

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta do something to get through those long Canadian winters......... Although, and with this item in mind, what would stop them from doing some sort of drunk curlling????

Couldn't you just block the last cup at the end or are all filled and you play to like 11?

Also I would like to incorporate a ping pong call into play here as well.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny how we never want someone from the Yankees on our team.

"yay we took another red sox player because we can pay more!" ~ ny idiots

Not everyone can be Jackie Robinson.........

Faced with playing for the hated Giants or nobody, he just flat quit.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
air hockey >>> ice hockey

Indeed. If I am watching ANY real hockey, it is along the lines of "50 greatest hockey fights".

Otherwise, it is just soccer on ice, meaning too much energy spent for too little scoring going on.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love football, and those of so civilized fans -

DENVER – Police said a man was in critical condition after a "quadruple stabbing" in a parking lot adjacent to Sports Authority Field on Thursday night. Police said two other men were in stable condition and a fourth potential victim was missing.
The incident was reported at 9:55 p.m., about 30 minutes after the game between the Denver Broncos and San Diego Chargers ended. The fight occurred in a privately owned parking lot east of the stadium, near the intersection of Dick Connor Avenue and Federal Boulevard.
Police said early Friday morning they had three suspects in custody, and that the investigation would continue overnight.
"We do not believe there are any suspects at large at this time," police said in a statement. "There is no word yet on what started this incident."
Eyewitnesses reported seeing fights at the scene, according to TheDenver Post.
This is the second time in three weeks that police have responded to an incident outside of a Broncos game. Two weeks ago in Kansas City, a man died after an altercation in the parking lot outside Arrowhead Stadium.
The Stadium Management Company released a statement saying it was working with authorities to gather more information about the Thursday night incident.

And now, for the rest of the story -

Thursday night’s stabbing at the parking lot of Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium apparently did not involve issues between Chargers and Broncos fans, according to the Denver Police Department.
In an video update posted on YouTube and linked through Twitter, Sgt. Steve Warneke explains that “it appears that this stems from a traffic altercation.” Warneke says that the suspects were backing out of a parking space and nearly struck the vehicle in which the victims were located.
The condition of the three victims has been upgraded. They have non-life threatening injuries. There still may be a fourth victim.
A 29-year-old man has been held for investigation of three counts of aggravated assault. Two other men have been released pending further investigation.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now, for the rest of the story -

Thursday night’s stabbing at the parking lot of Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium apparently did not involve issues between Chargers and Broncos fans, according to the Denver Police Department.
In an video update posted on YouTube and linked through Twitter, Sgt. Steve Warneke explains that “it appears that this stems from a traffic altercation.” Warneke says that the suspects were backing out of a parking space and nearly struck the vehicle in which the victims were located.
The condition of the three victims has been upgraded. They have non-life threatening injuries. There still may be a fourth victim.
A 29-year-old man has been held for investigation of three counts of aggravated assault. Two other men have been released pending further investigation.

interestingly, in one car were dodgers fans, giants in the other

mayhem ensued

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interestingly, in one car were dodgers fans, giants in the other

mayhem ensued

They were having to endure weather that no human should have to, so no wonder whay they were pissed??