• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson stat line

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 3 mins left 9-24 for 95 yards 4 ints,

if kap had a day like this seattle fans would have a field day talking shit to us niner fans

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
In lieu of that stat line, they showed up for 5 minutes and won the game. GB D gave it away

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it weren't for lynch and that defense Russell Wilson wouldn't be shit.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was any other outcome really expected? There is no luckier team in sports then the Seattle Seahawks. No luckier man in America then RW. The ball has bounced their way for the past 3 years. I was surprised and not surprised by the outcome. Really it was inevitable.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable ending. The onside kick and 2-point conversation were very lucky. Five TO's and they still win. Seattle can't be beat. I felt it all started when Morgan Burnett got that last interception off Wilson and instead of trying to return it, he simply slid. He should've tried to return it to put his team in position for more points. That slide was symbolic of the Packers taking their foot off the gas pedal towards the end of that game.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if kap had a day like this seattle fans would have a field day talking shit to us niner fans

Aaron Rodgers didn't have a pretty stat line either.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so happy when it was 19-7 and thought when Wilson threw that INT with 5 minutes to go the game was over. Packers just flat out blew the game more than Hawks winning it. I thought all those FGs early would kill them and it ended up screwing them. The D fell apart giving up 3 straight TDs to the Hawks in 3 drives. I dont know why Bostick went for that onside. He should of just left Nelson who was right behind him handle it and blocked for him. Also I dont know what HaHa was doing on that 2 point conversion. He just watched the ball and didnt make a play on it at all. He let Luke catch it then didnt even try to tackle him. Packers could of kicked that FG for the win and not the tie if HaHa just knocked that pass down.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey in all fairness to Russ... Receivers had 2 passes hit there hands and bounce up in the air... SHOULD A been caught... And look how he ended the day!!!!! Russ is becoming and NFL legend .. Give him some love on what he did closing out that game..

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable ending. The onside kick and 2-point conversation were very lucky. Five TO's and they still win. Seattle can't be beat. I felt it all started when Morgan Burnett got that last interception off Wilson and instead of trying to return it, he simply slid. He should've tried to return it to put his team in position for more points. That slide was symbolic of the Packers taking their foot off the gas pedal towards the end of that game.

We had some luck go our way.... Sometimes you need that.. We didn't have a good game the 1st half and that's what made things so difficult ... That was the worst offensive 1st half in the Pete Carroll era... We had what 1 first down the entire 1st half... We stunk it up... But we created our opportunities and Russ was UN EFFIN believable in the last couple possessions...

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had some luck go our way.... Sometimes you need that.. We didn't have a good game the 1st half and that's what made things so difficult ... That was the worst offensive 1st half in the Pete Carroll era... We had what 1 first down the entire 1st half... We stunk it up... But we created our opportunities and Russ was UN EFFIN believable in the last couple possessions...

UMMM Lynch was un believable in the last 3 possessions, if lynch didn't start going off at the end and score the go ahead td and draw the defenses attention which let russel walk in the drive before that the seahawks would be watching the SB. Russell is a good qb with an amazing running back and insanely good defense which allows him to slide by. Tavaris Jackson could win with lynch and that defense

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've always liked Russ. It's not always pretty, but he always seems to make the plays that need to be made. Just an insane ending. Like a video game. Awesome for you, but not for us lifelong or single-game Packer fans. LOL! Congrats. It must be an awesome feeling. Now I'm left with having to root for the Patriots. Sucks to be me.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always liked Russ. It's not always pretty, but he always seems to make the plays that need to be made. Just an insane ending. Like a video game. Awesome for you, but not for us lifelong or single-game Packer fans. LOL! Congrats. It must be an awesome feeling. Now I'm left with having to root for the Patriots. Sucks to be me.

Thanks... I just can't even process what just happened.. down 19-7 with 2 minutes left and we score twice in about 1 min ... Then of course just to cause more suffering Rodgers steps up and they tie it... Then Russ doing what he did ... man ... Football can be way to emotional sometimes... it's gonna shorten all our life spans...

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate seeing teams play so god damn conservative all the time. packers handed off 3 straight times and a punt. go for the fucking win!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate seeing teams play so god damn conservative all the time. packers handed off 3 straight times and a punt. go for the fucking win!

McCarthy took the Martyball approach the whole game and it bit him in the ass.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of ugly stat lines, check out Andrew Luck right now. As Peyton Manning's successor at Indy, I guess it is only right that he plays like this in the playoffs.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of ugly stat lines, check out Andrew Luck right now. As Peyton Manning's successor at Indy, I guess it is only right that he plays like this in the playoffs.

That team relies too much on Luck. They can't consistently run the ball and the defense just isn't very good. If the team doesn't improve in other areas his career could end up like Dan Marino's

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Green Bay had to do was recover that on side kick and it was all over. Another thing which drives me nuts was that one big 30 yard conversion for a first down. On that play Green Bay only rushed three and created absolutely no pressure at all. Don't know why teams do that. Drives me nuts. Wilson looked like crap the first three quarters.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That team relies too much on Luck. They can't consistently run the ball and the defense just isn't very good. If the team doesn't improve in other areas his career could end up like Dan Marino's

Dan Marino had a great career, so that's not too bad.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Green Bay had to do was recover that on side kick and it was all over. Another thing which drives me nuts was that one big 30 yard conversion for a first down. On that play Green Bay only rushed three and created absolutely no pressure at all. Don't know why teams do that. Drives me nuts. Wilson looked like crap the first three quarters.

Green Bay let them off the hook. It would've been perfect if Mike McCarthy would've had Dennis Green do the press conference for him. LOL. I do give credit to Seattle for taking advantage of the gifts handed to them.