• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson needs to realize

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think anyone who watched college football then, followed him and personally I watched a lot of college football back then and knew all the studs, until about 10 years ago, not so much for some reason. Got to see Pennington and Leftwich and more Mac football than usual

The all time NFL/MAC connection.......Big Ben to Antonio Brown.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
96 catchs for over 1000 yards in just three starts, pretty impressive.
He played 32 games but started only 3 and had the 1 td. I love Welker , was huge as a slot receiver in NE , but again doubt any other team would have him as a no#1

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played 32 games but started only 3 and had the 1 td. I love Welker , was huge as a slot receiver in NE , but again doubt any other team would have him as a no#1

What it looks like is he was lowly thought of then got recgonized for what he was at Tech, a stud!

Once in NE,...BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What it looks like is he was lowly thought of then got recgonized for what he was at Tech, a stud!

Once in NE,...BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think because of his size, hate to say it but being a caucasian WR and Texas Tech , played in a conference that would put up pinball no#s on offense, which usually didn't translate to great in NFL. I honestly didn't think Mahomes would be half as good as he is, because of that. That shattered that myth for me. Wes was a perfect system in the WCO in NE, tough as fuck to cover for those 6-10 yard catches

Last edited:

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think because of his size, hate to say it but being a caucasian WR and Texas Tech , played in a conference that would put up pinball no#s on offense, which usually didn't translate to great in NFL. I honestly didn't think Mahomes would be half as good as he is, because of that. That shattered that myth for me

I think you nailed it, yep, short white dude out of Texas Tech.

As we all know now, that slot receiver is all about short range quicks which was tailor made for a punt returner like Welker was. A guy like Randy Moss .....nay! Short burst, quicks is what matters here.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lK8pnA9.png

She’s actually pretty cute, obviously this photo isn’t very very flattering .... lol

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She’s actually pretty cute, obviously this photo isn’t very very flattering .... lol
That was the pic that made me wonder wtf RW was doing with her. She looks better in other shots.

She should have kept her legs closed. She'd be rolling in the $$ now. But apparently she wanted a glazed doughnut from Golden Tate!

(Seahawk's fans will get the pun. Tate was arrested for drunkenly breaking into a doughnut shop in his time in Seattle).

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the pic that made me wonder wtf RW was doing with her. She looks better in other shots.

She should have kept her legs closed. She'd be rolling in the $$ now. But apparently she wanted a glazed doughnut from Golden Tate!

(Seahawk's fans will get the pun. Tate was arrested for drunkenly breaking into a doughnut shop in his time in Seattle).

Yeah that’s what the rumor was, but Golden Tate said he never touched her, or shared a donut with her ... :) So who knows....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe she wasn’t after the donut per se...

...just the forbidden glaze

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does any of that have to do with the fact Wilson has spent 8 seasons without a stud TE or all pro receivers?

Marino had Duper/Clayton and Tony Nathan a pass catching RB.
Unitas threw to three Hall of Famers to be.
Montana had Rice and Taylor
Brady had Welker, Edelman, Moss, Gronk.
Peyton had Harrison
Aikman had Irving
Bradshaw had two future HOFers in Stallworth and Swann
The Snake had Branch/Biletnikoff/Casper
Fouts had Winslow/JoIner/Jefferson/Chandler

And it goes on an own....

Van Brocklin had future Hall of Famers Tom Fears and Crazy Leg Hirsh, Otto had Levelli and Speedie.

Russell Wilson had Doug Baldwin, but things are looking better right now....FINALLY!!!!
Sometime the QB makes the player.

Wilson beside Graham and Harvin, he also had Golden Tate. Seattle quickly becoming the place TEs and WRs come to die.

But keep spinning and moving the goal posts.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometime the QB makes the player.

Wilson beside Graham and Harvin, he also had Golden Tate. Seattle quickly becoming the place TEs and WRs come to die.

But keep spinning and moving the goal posts.
Lol! You've been pretty good about not constantly ranting your Hawk hate on this subject, but you just couldn't let it go without trying to squeeze some b.s. in.

Harvin's demise was his own fault. A 2-cent brain to go with his athletic talents. Seriously, he is/was an arrogant idiot who dug his own career grave with his mouth.

Graham did decline. A major injury had a lot to do with that. It's not like he has suddenly played better in GB or Chi after he left. At least I can see this one as debatable, even if blaming Wilson for his decline is a bit short sighted.

Tate continued doing what he does in Detroit for some years after he got arrested, and also screwed his QBs fiancee. He had no decline while in Seattle. He didn't even start until his 3rd year, and he was never a #1 option.

.......but I expect no less from you with your "hate everything Seattle related" agenda. I was surprised you've been as civil as you have until this dumb ass comment seeped out.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson's best receiver most of his career wasn't even drafted. Not ever having a legit stud at TE is a big deal, imagine Mahomes without Kelce.

Imagine Russell Wilson throwing to a legit speed cat like Tyreek Hill, Cliff Branch, Bob Hayes, Randy Moss. That has never happened, DK/Lockett have good speed not warp speed.
Wilson had Jimmy Graham, he was a top 3 TE coming from NO but he didn't fit the system that was run. You're under selling Seattle's WRs who are very good in the system that they do run. Warp speed doesn't win you titles 9 out of 10 times. Good speed and running the correct route tree with good hands is more important than warp speed.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cliff Branch a 9.2 sprinter at Colorado, Bob Hayes an Olympic 100m champion, Tyreek Hill a 10.19/20.14 speedster, trust me DK Metcalf nowhere close to that.
There's track speed and football speed.

FYI 40 speeds are far more important in football vs. 100 times.

DK Metcalf 4.33, Tyreek Hill 4.29 in the 40. No Metcalf isn't as fast as Hill, but he 100% has ELITE NFL speed.