• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson’s new deal

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talking a career back up now being asked to start and perform well.
Is he being asked to perform well? Or is he being asked to oversee a transition year where they lose a lot and get a top pick to replace him?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson will be the all-time career leader by the time this contract is over.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is probably a 5 win team with either QB
which game on the schedule would you say we have the better QB? probably not many
maybe 3

i think you are in good hands with those two QB to finish with a top 5-7 pick

2023 good year to draft a top QB

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he being asked to perform well? Or is he being asked to oversee a transition year where they lose a lot and get a top pick to replace him?

They were making a case for why the Seahawks are better set up to handle the transition from Wilson to Geno and it won't be as rough as the Indy/Manning transition. I would agree that Geno if you are viewing him through the lens of hoping he loses a lot of games to set up the team to get their QB of the future then by all means this is a good plan. If it is that he can ease the transition from Wilson to the future and keep this team competitive then I think a lot of SEahawks fans will be very disappointed.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were making a case for why the Seahawks are better set up to handle the transition from Wilson to Geno and it won't be as rough as the Indy/Manning transition. I would agree that Geno if you are viewing him through the lens of hoping he loses a lot of games to set up the team to get their QB of the future then by all means this is a good plan. If it is that he can ease the transition from Wilson to the future and keep this team competitive then I think a lot of SEahawks fans will be very disappointed.
Carroll might also test the counter-current approach of being a run/defense team. If it doesn’t work, Seahawks get a top-prospect QB anyway.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll might also test the counter-current approach of being a run/defense team. If it doesn’t work, Seahawks get a top-prospect QB anyway.

I wonder how much longer Carroll gets to stick around if say they do finish with a top-3 pick. He is the oldest head coach in football and I do wonder if some would question his ability to build around a franchise QB. Even with USC he struggled to fully hand the reigns to Leinart. He still wanted to lean on the run game at that time.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I didn’t have to sign that check. Also glad I don’t normally shop for anything at Walmart. Wilson deal is going to send blue light specials into a recession