• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumorz

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, not the bar.

DC Wilcox is possibly leaving

After the KY game JHunter tweets "im done" but lets assume him being done with the vols isn't the case.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the Hunter tweet goes, someone pointed out that he wasn't in Lexington so was probably watching the game on the tele. His tweet was probably more about him being done watching the game (or done watching the embarrassment) as opposed to him being done with UT football.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he's not done with Tennessee football, that would suck

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be shocked beyond belief if that is what he meant. It seems totally out of character for him. But then again, I wish he'd come back out on twitter and just clarify if that is really not what he meant.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that this morning, but as far as I know there's been no official confirmation. It does look legit though. This is going to be a HUGE blow for UT from a recruiting standpoint! Sucks donkeys balls!

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm about to be negative as shit right now
but we are really really bad and there wont be any change for the next 5 years at least. We are the laughing stock of the SEC-East and spend WAY too damn much on Football to be this awful. Tennessee fans' loyalty will be tested in these dark times and the SEC will continue to dump on us. I need a drink :frown:

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm about to be negative as shit right now
but we are really really bad and there wont be any change for the next 5 years at least. We are the laughing stock of the SEC-East and spend WAY too damn much on Football to be this awful. Tennessee fans' loyalty will be tested in these dark times and the SEC will continue to dump on us. I need a drink :frown:

Yup...already got that

VFL

SouthPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I apologize I got it all out of my system on that last one. Now I get to root on the Basketball teams. :clap2: Lady Vols kicked Texas' ass today 73-57