• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumored FA Targets

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh No! Another old, slow, terrible LB! oh wait....

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also: Schobert signed with the Jags.:gaah::dhd::hellno::thumb:

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. What about the chief’s dude? He looked pretty good. Probably cheap too.

TMac, Sims, Harmon are good, but who else? They need a burner.
Robinson for sure from the Chiefs. I could totally support the signing!

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL's worst team has the oldest LBer and oldest RB - I'm sure they're good guys, but that's depressing.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL's worst team has the oldest LBer and oldest RB - I'm sure they're good guys, but that's depressing.
Just bridges Ruz, were not going anywhere this coming season.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Brady may be a Raider soon...

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bridges Ruz, were not going anywhere this coming season.
But that's the reason they should be getting young players to play and develop - not creaking bridges with giant cracks.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's the reason they should be getting young players to play and develop - not creaking bridges with giant cracks.

It is pretty evident after 2 days of legal tampering that the better young FA's wanting to cash in do NOT want to get onboard with what we have right at the moment. Let's see why...

- We have no Oline
- Our starting RB is old, his replacements have broken legs/knees
- We have no TE to speak of
- We have no real backup QB (The one we have has had a magnitude of operations just this past year)
- Our LB core is below average in comparison to other teams
- Our secondary is fairly weak as well and we still need a starting CB & starting Safety
- But our punter is one of the best

Maybe next year after our current core shows RR they will run through walls for him, we may attract a few more studs we need to make the next jump. For now, we are who we thought we were, not a very good team.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is pretty evident after 2 days of legal tampering that the better young FA's wanting to cash in do NOT want to get onboard with what we have right at the moment. Let's see why...

- We have no Oline
- Our starting RB is old, his replacements have broken legs/knees
- We have no TE to speak of
- We have no real backup QB (The one we have has had a magnitude of operations just this past year)
- Our LB core is below average in comparison to other teams
- Our secondary is fairly weak as well and we still need a starting CB & starting Safety
- But our punter is one of the best

Maybe next year after our current core shows RR they will run through walls for him, we may attract a few more studs we need to make the next jump. For now, we are who we thought we were, not a very good team.

One has to ask....what is the play here? I am losing more and more confidence in this Front Office. I think RR is wake up and realize he stepped into a bigger mess than he thought.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
free agency has been a massive disappointment gonna be a longer rebuild then 2-3 years

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
free agency has been a massive disappointment gonna be a longer rebuild then 2-3 years

He is entering the offseason as if we are a playoff team. I appreciate the depth adds but its silly to add depth when you have no starters at some of those positions.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were a young NFL stud, would you sign with the Redskins and play 16 road games every year? It might take more than one off-season to change the culture and the narrative of the Skins around the league.

I want to win now, but this may take a little longer than we all want or expected.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW......rolling most of this money over to next year, along with Smith coming off the books, a 20 million bump in the salary cap, and another top 10 pick going into next year might not be the worst thing in the world.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the things I don't see factored is the guys we have now that will need contracts over the next few years. Allen will be completing year 4 this year. Payne the year after. Spend all your money on Larry, Curly and Moe now and there won't be money for them going forward. Part of planning is planning ahead, not using the "I just got a new credit card and I am going to spend all the money allotted."

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I learned is Rivera and Smith are willing to go ALL IN on guys they want (Cooper) and pass on guys they are lukewarm on.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I learned is Rivera and Smith are willing to go ALL IN on guys they want (Cooper) and pass on guys they are lukewarm on.

I think they had a plan and are executing it. To use another analogy, if you go to buy a new car whether KIA Soul or Corvette do you go in and pay over sticker? Of course not, you go in with a max price in mind (I hope.) I think there were guys like Cooper that RR and KS wanted but they weren't paying over sticker. Well, maybe in Cooper's case but in other cases they said "too much."

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the things I don't see factored is the guys we have now that will need contracts over the next few years. Allen will be completing year 4 this year. Payne the year after. Spend all your money on Larry, Curly and Moe now and there won't be money for them going forward. Part of planning is planning ahead, not using the "I just got a new credit card and I am going to spend all the money allotted."

Got it so we resign Allen who has been decent and then Payne in 2 years? So we are supposed to plan 2 years into the future? You do realize if we continue to be awful these players just like Scherff will probably look to move to another team right? Plan all you want but until results are seen on the field, players will look elsewhere.

Allen grades out as about average. Payne is above average obviously. I am fine with that but once again, you and others are failing to realize that its the offense that has been the problem. Keep in mind we keep throwing 1st round picks at the DLine. We literally have no starting LT or TE. Are we to earmark 50 million for Allen and Payne and a few other players that we draft? You are basically wanting to resign players that have continually underperformed and led us to a 3-13 record?

Again, just because we draft a player doesn't magically make them good and worth resigning. Nobody is talking about Larry, Curly and Moe. We are talking about finding starters on the worst team in the NFL.

The whole "keep our own" is not making any sense. You resign the productive players and then re-draft or grab proven players in FA. Some of you here literally want to resign players that we simply draft regardless if they are productive or not. There is a reason why this team hasn't won a playoff game in almost 20 years.

Last edited: