• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumor has it SoundGarden wishes to do a free concert if the Hawks host the NFC Champ

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see the youtube links at work but I was at the Bremerton show for Soundgarden. Probably standing not too far away from ya.

Also at the free Pearl Jam show. Eddie was climbing the scaffolding and hanging upside down and singing! Great stuff!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see the youtube links at work but I was at the Bremerton show for Soundgarden. Probably standing not too far away from ya.

Also at the free Pearl Jam show. Eddie was climbing the scaffolding and hanging upside down and singing! Great stuff!

Hah you went to both too? Jake you are a trooper.

Remember Ministry? lol

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was a lull and people were walking away from the stage as the other band was setting up and two of my buddys grabbed me and said "Lets go!" and we ran in to the mud pit and there was all these pipes and bags of weed and necklaces and they were grabbing them and i was like "man no this is wrong" they were like "Shut up fool some one else will anyhow" And then BAM! i hear this thunder and i look and the crowd is racing towards me and i look at the stage and i see two guys with drill bits on guitars,that was Ministry,i was like "Ohhh shiittt",

I got pinned to the stage the whole time.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in the back of the area when Ministry started. I didn't know too much about them except that they were more industrial than metal before this album but they just blew the doors off at this show. Many great acts, but if everyone else turned the music up to 10 in volume, Ministry had their amps up to 12! They were one of the many acts that is partally responsible for my slight hearing loss today!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in the back of the area when Ministry started. I didn't know too much about them except that they were more industrial than metal before this album but they just blew the doors off at this show. Many great acts, but if everyone else turned the music up to 10 in volume, Ministry had their amps up to 12! They were one of the many acts that is partally responsible for my slight hearing loss today!

Funny thing is when they first started out they sounded like an 80s hair band before they made the industrial transition. They stemmed bands like nine inch nails. And along with perry farrel al Jorgensen founded lollapalooza

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like earlier Ministry now but they were not on the agenda for me before this show.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah you went to both too? Jake you are a trooper.

Remember Ministry? lol

We probably were at a lot of the same shows during this time period!

Shows at the Gorge when they first opened that venue were some of the best.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the group, "Gruntruck"... "Crazy Love" was a sweeeeeeet song... They were a great band in Seattle...

Back in the early 90's, I use to participate in Dart Tournaments at "Rock City Bar & Grill" in West Seattle on California Ave... Alice n Chains were always there... I am 4-0 against Layne Staley (God rest his soul)

Last edited by a moderator: