• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ruh roh (Cain)

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are talking about me (MarcoPolo) I've never been banned on GIANTSBOARD, and I've never even posted on mlb.com boards (that one and the ESPN boards were zoos, obvious from 5 minutes of reading posts, so I never bothered).

I'm not familiar with the habits/customs/idiosyncrasies here, so I asked for a clarification on what a picture meant. I was especially confused because it was in response to a post which contained factual info from a document I downloaded from mlb.com several months ago (a quick recap of the 2011 CBA).

So, basically, I'm confused. WTF is going on here?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are talking about me (MarcoPolo) I've never been banned on GIANTSBOARD, and I've never even posted on mlb.com boards (that one and the ESPN boards were zoos, obvious from 5 minutes of reading posts, so I never bothered).

I'm not familiar with the habits/customs/idiosyncrasies here, so I asked for a clarification on what a picture meant. I was especially confused because it was in response to a post which contained factual info from a document I downloaded from mlb.com several months ago (a quick recap of the 2011 CBA).

I wouldn't worry about it Marco, it was a case of mistaken identity.

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is starting to eerily resemble my first experiences with GIANTSBOARD. I am *ME* and not anybody else. Amusingly enough, it was BruteSentiment (Kevin) who spoke up at that time and said "hey, I know this guy from other boards, it ain't XXXXX, he isn't a sockpuppet".

But for anybody who doubts, read what I post and judge it against who maybe you think I am, whoever that is. I still am baffled as to why posting facts from a MLB-released document would incite a weird picture-post.

Anyhow ...

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is starting to eerily resemble my first experiences with GIANTSBOARD. I am *ME* and not anybody else. Amusingly enough, it was BruteSentiment (Kevin) who spoke up at that time and said "hey, I know this guy from other boards, it ain't XXXXX, he isn't a sockpuppet".

But for anybody who doubts, read what I post and judge it against who maybe you think I am, whoever that is. I still am baffled as to why posting facts from a MLB-released document would incite a weird picture-post.

Anyhow ...

The "it" has tried multiple aliases in the last couple weeks trying to get in ever since baseball activity picked up. "It" has an unhealthy obsession with a couple of regulars on this board who regularly embarrassed "it" on the ESPN board.

You're good. I wouldn't give it another thought. You (or more accurately, your board join date) happen to be a victim of circumstance.

EDIT: That's the last I'll speak of the above. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me and I can fill you in.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EDIT: That's the last I'll speak of the above. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me and I can fill you in.

Oh, great. Somebody who is going to go into great detail on how I went apeshit on posters on another board for 2 years because they treated me like shit. Just what I needed to get me accepted.

(BTW, the above was meant to be tongue-in-cheek humor)

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry about that MP, my bad. :baby::baby: