• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: RRSO | 11CT | FOX

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real talk: Did any Sooner fans feel actually nervous at any point?
Did any Longhorn fans feel like we had a real shot at any point after the first drive?
my two cents: no and no

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly, if Riley has stuck with the down hill run game in the first half this wouldn’t have even been a game. That was the worst half Riley has ever called.
...and proof that Hurts is what one might call "streaky".

Don't get me wrong, he's a good college QB as he can pull it down and get you some yards anytime the other team is in man coverage.

...but I'm not counting on outracing anyone at this point. We better be ready to pony up some dough for the defensive coaches because what I've seen is almost miraculous.

PRAISE GRINCH!
PRAISE MANNING!

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High Octane offense??? LSU average margin of victory vs everyone not named Texas: 41.5 points
vs Texas 7

Smashmouth defense?? OU average margin of victory vs everyone not named Texas: 41.5 points
vs Texas 7

I guess we are the measuring stick of some Oklahoma vs LSU weird intertwined twilight zone thing.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High Octane offense??? LSU average margin of victory vs everyone not named Texas: 41.5 points
vs Texas 7

Smashmouth defense?? OU average margin of victory vs everyone not named Texas: 41.5 points
vs Texas 7

I guess we are the measuring stick of some Oklahoma vs LSU weird intertwined twilight zone thing.
Whatever makes you feel better about losing today.

Boomer.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and proof that Hurts is what one might call "streaky".

Don't get me wrong, he's a good college QB as he can pull it down and get you some yards anytime the other team is in man coverage.

...but I'm not counting on outracing anyone at this point. We better be ready to pony up some dough for the defensive coaches because what I've seen is almost miraculous.

PRAISE GRINCH!
PRAISE MANNING!

People are coming for those two. We better win a natty in the next three seasons.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Hornsstampede2.0
You Got bitchslapped while playing our worst offensive game of the year. Keep spinning it anyway you want though. :L

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Wheat stop being a pussy and letting college kids saying your players are good but nothing special trigger you. Your guys showed him otherwise on the field. Take the win pussy.

lol you poor thing, your boys lost, get over it, shit head...:nod:

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither team seemed to have its A game today. OU's O looked the worst we have all season. Bad play calling. Bad performance. Not sure why we aren't making use some of our best weapons(Brooks, Calcaterra, Haselwood, etc). D looked good. Texas lack of run game is evident, as was their depleted DB situation. For the most part we bottled up Samantha....something we haven't the past couple games.

I am glad that we played TTU earlier this season. They are getting better each week. I think they are going to give UT all they want and so will BU. BU will test us as well. The B12 is learning that D is part of the game.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither team seemed to have its A game today. OU's O looked the worst we have all season. Bad play calling. Bad performance. Not sure why we aren't making use some of our best weapons(Brooks, Calcaterra, Haselwood, etc). D looked good. Texas lack of run game is evident, as was their depleted DB situation. For the most part we bottled up Samantha....something we haven't the past couple games.

I am glad that we played TTU earlier this season. They are getting better each week. I think they are going to give UT all they want and so will BU. BU will test us as well. The B12 is learning that D is part of the game.

Calc was out with a concussion.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Austin Stoegner even play? He is Calcatarras back up. Riley seemed to not want any of the star freshman players to play in this game. I thought for sure we would see Hasslewood. And why they hell didn't Trey Sermon get the ball?

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Austin Stoegner even play? He is Calcatarras back up. Riley seemed to not want any of the star freshman players to play in this game. I thought for sure we would see Hasslewood. And why they hell didn't Trey Sermon get the ball?

Did Sermon have a carry?