• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Royce White 'Hell, no,' to 100 NBA flights

celticsintheoc

bleed green
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my question is why would any team want this piece of sh!t...:noidea:

SoPortland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's call more people with phobias and disorders pieces of shit

celticsintheoc

bleed green
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
understood but if he cant fly he cant play so get out of the nba and get a job you can do

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choose a diff profession then. You know you have a disorder and that flying frequently which is what they do in the NBA

SoPortland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, because he won't take all 100 flights... might as well just say fuck and it not bother. The man has a guaranteed contract at this point. May as well help him get through it and see what comes of him. It's not as though he has to fly just to go to every road game. Additionally, you can prioritize certain road trips and plan ahead.

But alright... let's just make everything black and white. He's not even on your team... calm the fuck down. The kid has talent... hopefully he gets through it.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what everyone is saying but I believe the ADA says they have to make alternate arrangements for him once they sign him.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, because he won't take all 100 flights... might as well just say fuck and it not bother. The man has a guaranteed contract at this point. May as well help him get through it and see what comes of him. It's not as though he has to fly just to go to every road game. Additionally, you can prioritize certain road trips and plan ahead.

But alright... let's just make everything black and white. He's not even on your team... calm the fuck down. The kid has talent... hopefully he gets through it.

See the thing is, during the season Houston made efforts to accommodate to White's needs...and he still refused to show up to practice...and then when they sent him down to the d-league so he can get mins instead of just sit on the bench all the time...he refused his assignment and went to twitter to bash the Rockets as an organization

I understand White has a real problem that should be addressed...but come on...I have worked with people who have disabilities and they push themselves to make it through work everyday. White is refusing to honor his contract and to do something as simple as show up to practice so how can anyone have any sympathy for him.

And the thing about the guaranteed contract...that's the part Houston is probably most pissed about...because before drafting White...they talked to him and he told all the interested teams that flying would not be a problem and if it would be he would work with them to make it work...

Uh...yeah now that he's got his guaranteed money...he's making demands and laying out excuses after excuses

SoPortland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see him making an excuse. The press/media hype machine asks him a black and white question and you can't handle his black and white response. You think he's playing y'all and in actuality... he's just being honest about it.

Morey didn't have to burn a 1st round pick on him. That's on the Rockets. And tbh, they unloaded him.

The kid has problems... but he has talent. He's also young and is clearly not seeing things the right way. Regardless, he's going to try it out this season. He just isn't going to be flying to every single fucking road game. Cry me a river?

Just because the kid makes more than you do doesn't mean you can degrade him and belittle his problems. I don't even want to imagine what his first road game is going to be like... "fans" won't let him hear the end of it.

Stay classy guys...

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pedophilia is mental disorder... sociopaths also have a mental disorder.. we can call them pieces of shit. can i get a list of approved disorders it is okay to call pieces of shit?

celticsintheoc

bleed green
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question still why would any team want him....

celticsintheoc

bleed green
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pedophilia is mental disorder... sociopaths also have a mental disorder.. we can call them pieces of shit. can i get a list of approved disorders it is okay to call pieces of shit?

:agree:

SoPortland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Just fucking wow.

Too much coca in the cabana?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Just fucking wow.

Too much coca in the cabana?

if you disagree with me about this... you are worse than Hitler.

Psualltheway5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Philadelphia, he won't have to fly much at all. Whenever he plays the Wizards, Nets, Celtics, Knicks, Cavaliers, (maybe the Raptors), he can take other means of transportation. He will only play 41 road games so he really won't fly much at all.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Philadelphia, he won't have to fly much at all. Whenever he plays the Wizards, Nets, Celtics, Knicks, Cavaliers, (maybe the Raptors), he can take other means of transportation. He will only play 41 road games so he really won't fly much at all.

He could've done the same thing in Houston when they played Dallas, San Antonio, and New Orleans.

So he's really going to take a bus from Philly all the way to cleveland? You have to factor in the grind of the NBA schedule. This is not like CBB where you have a few days of between games. All those teams you mentioned could be on a stretch of 5 road games in 7 nights.

The guy should choose a diff profession

Psualltheway5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could've done the same thing in Houston when they played Dallas, San Antonio, and New Orleans.

So he's really going to take a bus from Philly all the way to cleveland? You have to factor in the grind of the NBA schedule. This is not like CBB where you have a few days of between games. All those teams you mentioned could be on a stretch of 5 road games in 7 nights.

The guy should choose a diff profession

As I said, there would be no circumstance where he'd have to fly 100 times anyway because he will only play 41 road games...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, there would be no circumstance where he'd have to fly 100 times anyway because he will only play 41 road games...

He will fly more than 41 times. You forgot about the return flight to Philly after a road game?

If their west coast trip ends in LA and they have a day later, how exactly is he getting back to Philly?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you disagree with me about this... you are worse than Hitler.

Sociopaths know right from wrong and choose to do wrong.

I will agree that some pedophiles do not think what they are doing is wrong, in that instance somewhere along the line a whole group of people failed them. Be it teachers, parents, psychologists etc. But if they think it is ok then why do they hide it?

A phobia means it is a diabilitating fear that unless cornered does not hurt anybody else. In this case cornering his phobia would mean putting him on the plane.

Do you see where your argument is repulsive? and frankly terrible, I assume you just do not know what the difference of any of these which means your teachers have failed you.