• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ROY

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody have any idea who is going to win offensive ROY? I was just looking at it and think it's going to be very close.

QBs- Not impressed but we have two starting. Geno Smith and Mike Glennon.

RBs- It's a toss up right now for me here between Eddie Lacey and Giovanni Bernard. I'd probably have to favor Bernard because of the flash plays and more TDs. Total yards are about equal.

WRs- Keenan Allen could be the guy here. He leads rookie WRs with 568 yards.

TEs- Jordan Reed. Almost 500 yards but he's just come into his own over the last 3 to 4 games.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody have any idea who is going to win offensive ROY? I was just looking at it and think it's going to be very close.

QBs- Not impressed but we have two starting. Geno Smith and Mike Glennon.

RBs- It's a toss up right now for me here between Eddie Lacey and Giovanni Bernard. I'd probably have to favor Bernard because of the flash plays and more TDs. Total yards are about equal.

WRs- Keenan Allen could be the guy here. He leads rookie WRs with 568 yards.

TEs- Jordan Reed. Almost 500 yards but he's just come into his own over the last 3 to 4 games.

at reed's current pace he could be the guy

enkay21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think it'll go to Lacy when it's all said and done, especially since he should get a lot of touches with Rodgers out.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it will be Lacey. I think it will be Giovanni Bernard because he's going to have more total yards and more TDs than Lacey by the end of the season. Bernard also has more highlight reel runs than any player not named Adrian Peterson since Barry Sanders.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reed is on pace for 81 catches and over 800 yds . he should be in the conversation . he may not get it but he should be there

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it comes down to Jordan Reed and Keenan Allen. Pre-draft, I wanted Keenan Allen and/or Terence Williams. However, I knew Reed had potential to be good, post-draft. Now, he is just a flat out stud. Dude just gets open and catches the ball. He has so much talent. I believe he is going to be the next great young TE in the league. He is only going to get better. In a vacuum, I'm rolling with Jordan Reed. He does lead all rookies in catches with 44. Considering we have seven games left, he'll have a lot more.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it comes down to Jordan Reed and Keenan Allen. Pre-draft, I wanted Keenan Allen and/or Terence Williams. However, I knew Reed had potential to be good, post-draft. Now, he is just a flat out stud. Dude just gets open and catches the ball. He has so much talent. I believe he is going to be the next great young TE in the league. He is only going to get better. In a vacuum, I'm rolling with Jordan Reed. He does lead all rookies in catches. Considering we have seven games left, he'll have a lot more. :yahoo:

Considering that RG3 pretty much locks in to only Reed and Garcon this is almost a given.