• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Round 2: (2) Pittsburgh v. (1) Washington

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the caps lose, has anyone choked more in the playoffs than ovechkin with his loaded teams
I honestly wouldn't consider it a choke if the Caps lose. Disappointment as with any team but not a choke. OV has had a pretty good series also.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't he the leading scorer in the series?

Okay then. The dickbags that know nothing about hockey that suddenly drop by the NHL boards during the playoffs are hilarious.
I would love for you to, ive played, coached, trained in places youd love to go...I choose not to speak hockey with most, because they just spout dumb facts like "leading scorer in the series" they don't actually understand the game as a whole

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly wouldn't consider it a choke if the Caps lose. Disappointment as with any team but not a choke. OV has had a pretty good series also.
he has, but on the whole, he has had tons of great teams and has won shit.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh were talking about a single series eh? I mean not winning a cup. PLease dick face, question my hockey knowledge.......

Well apparently you don't know that Ovechkin is 18th all time in playoff goals per game. So yes, apparently you don't know dick about hockey so I'll question it all day.

What I won't question is that your wife or girlfriend is ugly because you're from Pittsbugh.

Come... fuckin'... at me, bro. I'll bust your stupid Pittsburgh ass up all day you **** faced sloth.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well apparently you don't know that Ovechkin is 18th all time in playoff goals per game. So yes, apparently you don't know dick about hockey so I'll question it all day.

What I won't question is that your wife or girlfriend is ugly because you're from Pittsbugh.

Come... fuckin'... at me, bro. I'll bust your stupid Pittsburgh ass up all day you **** faced sloth.
ok once again dipshit you don't get it? are you thick? he hasn't won a cup. he cant lead his loaded team to the promised land. score all you want, hes a selfish player....

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What dumb fucking statements that reflect a lack of hockey knowledge (I'm guessing Pride watched 4 games all year before the playoffs started) will Pride dazzle us with next.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok once again dipshit you don't get it? are you thick? he hasn't won a cup. he cant lead his loaded team to the promised land. score all you want, hes a selfish player....

And there we go. Tired cliches and no actual knowledge of hockey. Embarassing. I'd like to invite you to go fuck your own hand after the game tonight... win or lose.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there we go. Tired cliches and no actual knowledge of hockey. Embarassing. I'd like to invite you to go fuck your own hand after the game tonight... win or lose.
wow you are a dipshit. melt down mode? or normally a raging dbag?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
judging by your recent hockey posts? you ooze hockey knowledge.......if you care to actually talk about the game and not quote stats by all means send me a message......ill teach you a few things?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
judging by your recent hockey posts? you ooze hockey knowledge.......if you care to actually talk about the game and not quote stats by all means send me a message......ill teach you a few things?

Lmao!

Crosby is a whiner! There... I'm on your level now.