• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rough year for a Sooner fan

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Havnt really posted on here much this season since Sam went down. I feel the fat lady is putting on her griddle regardless of next season for Sam. So, in the viewpoint of veteran Ram fans, if Sam God willing actually plays next year and stays healthy, what would you want to see happen to him? The odds are he wont be healthy the rest of his career. If he puts up big numbers, what do want to see happen?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Cowboys back up QB next year. You heard it here. Or maybe he goes to the Texans. Hell I have friends in Houston that want Austin Davis!

My best guess is the Rams fall in love with Hundley and draft him. Bye bye Sam.

Good to see you Sooner. At least you beat Texas. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dallas Cowboys back up QB next year. You heard it here.

My guess is the Rams fall in love with Hundley and draft him. Bye bye Sam.

Good to see you Sooner. At least you beat Texas. ;)

Thats actually what I was thinking. I like Hundley quite a bit and he'll be there in the second.

Same here man! looks like the Rammies aren't half bad considering all the injuries.
I can see Sam in a few years taking over somewhere else.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam is going to have to have a great Oline and play in a division with so-so defenses. He doesn't make reads fast enough or pull the trigger downfield enough and he can't run. He's not a leader and he already has $70 million in the bank.

No hunger + plenty of dough + frustration usually = retirement. Hey he could always go play golf? The dude can play some golf. But he will probably try to prove to himself that he can play in the NFL. What's David Carr doing these days?

As far as Hundley, you have to think everyone has noticed his play has elevated the last 5-6 games. If he continues to look good, he's going to be drafted by the Rams in the mid teens of the 1st round.

The question is.. Do the Rams take a LB or CB in the 1st and come back with Petty in the 2nd? I doubt it. If this organization does move to LA and there are still many LA ties to the Rams Org, I just have a feeling they go after Hundley.

He's going to be that guy that shoots up draft boards IF he continues to play well.

OR... Hundley moves up so high he passes Winston and then Jameis moves into the teens of the 1st round. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats actually what I was thinking. I like Hundley quite a bit and he'll be there in the second.

Same here man! looks like the Rammies aren't half bad considering all the injuries.
I can see Sam in a few years taking over somewhere else.

Bradford is way to injury prone, as SJ says, he would have to go to a team that has a really good oline, unfortunately teams with really good olines already have a good QB.

Bradford is done, he hasn't ever done anything, when he was healthy he was an average QB at best, he's made his money, have a good life Sam!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is way to injury prone, as SJ says, he would have to go to a team that has a really good oline, unfortunately teams with really good olines already have a good QB.

Bradford is done, he hasn't ever done anything, when he was healthy he was an average QB at best, he's made his money, have a good life Sam!

You look at his knee the wrong way and it breaks.