• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rough One

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked like we had it all the way. I guess we should feel fortunate in that we could possibly be down 2-0 if we had not benefited from the blown call in Game 1. I'm confident in Jonathan Sanchez. I think that his experiences of getting the no-hitter last year and his September this year will prove invaluable. He's a big game pitcher now.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looked like we had it all the way. I guess we should feel fortunate in that we could possibly be down 2-0 if we had not benefited from the blown call in Game 1. I'm confident in Jonathan Sanchez. I think that his experiences of getting the no-hitter last year and his September this year will prove invaluable. He's a big game pitcher now.

Indeed, with Prado and Jones out, the Braves don't have too many right handed threats, it's just a matter of getting to Hudson early.

I didn't even bother looking at the dumbass board, but I'd bet I know what's being said.

Tito: this JA drove in more earned runs than he allowed, and Pablo fucked the game all up by not making a better throw, but I'm blaming the sub .500 ja for not getting the W anyway.

Nolan: I knew this would happen, I know everything! I know that the Giants will now get swept the 2 games in Atlanta, oh fortune how you have forsaken me and this team I supposedly like.

Generic Braves Troll: Heyward hasn't done a fucking thing in this series, but he's still better than Posey. Also I told you our team was better and now we actually won a game on the road! That doesn't happen often.

Inoutretreatforlife: Does anybody have any vagisil I can borrow?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup, Sanche' has to pick up the pieces tomorrow. Tomorrow's game is so huge, can't lose that one. :(

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Indeed, with Prado and Jones out, the Braves don't have too many right handed threats, it's just a matter of getting to Hudson early.

I didn't even bother looking at the dumbass board, but I'd bet I know what's being said.

Tito: this JA drove in more earned runs than he allowed, and Pablo fucked the game all up by not making a better throw, but I'm blaming the sub .500 ja for not getting the W anyway.

Nolan: I knew this would happen, I know everything! I know that the Giants will now get swept the 2 games in Atlanta, oh fortune how you have forsaken me and this team I supposedly like.

Generic Braves Troll: Heyward hasn't done a fucking thing in this series, but he's still better than Posey. Also I told you our team was better and now we actually won a game on the road! That doesn't happen often.

Inoutretreatforlife: Does anybody have any vagisil I can borrow?

Actual Nolan: Once the panic set in when theyBraves tied it, I knew the game was over. Most likely the season as well. I don't expect that the Giants will see their home park again this year. A disgraceful performance.

Pretty good trolling bait there. I have to hand it to Nolan, he's very effective at putting the shit out there with enough bullshit that someone invariably responds - then the fun begins.

Last edited by a moderator:

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Actual Nolan: Once the panic set in when theyBraves tied it, I knew the game was over. Most likely the season as well. I don't expect that the Giants will see their home park again this year. A disgraceful performance.

Pretty good trolling bait there. I have to hand it to Nolan, he's very effective at putting the shit out there with enough bullshit that someone invariably responds - then the fun begins.

Maybe he's the one that needs the vagisil, he's such a predictable little pansy. He has me convinced that he actually is this stupid, Tito is full of shit and a loser at that, but Nolan is such an arrogant dumbfuck. He never has any logic behind anything he says either, it's just "I'm on my period and I feel strongly this way."

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Maybe he's the one that needs the vagisil, he's such a predictable little pansy. He has me convinced that he actually is this stupid, Tito is full of shit and a loser at that, but Nolan is such an arrogant dumbfuck. He never has any logic behind anything he says either, it's just "I'm on my period and I feel strongly this way."

Nolan is a troll. He's not stupid. His whole opening act is to make hyperbolic statements, statements that can be easily misinterpreted (usually leveraging a hypernymic relationship), or make multiple predictions on either side of a coin toss. His usual MO is to use every argumentative fallacy, or when not appropriate, or a reset is needed, just lob a baiting insult. And occasionally, he'll assert a meta-troll view of his, or others, comments.