• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roster Projection (kind of)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams has had all sorts of complications (four surgeries) and hasn't been practicing yet. Especially given the depth, I think there's a good chance we save him until he's healthy.

I think it's pretty easy to get Moody and Skuta on the roster. Here's my quick breakdown, and I'm even leaving one spot open:

Offense (23)
QB (2): Kap and Gabbert
RB (5): Gore, LMJ, Hyde, Lattimore, Miller
TE (3): V. Davis, McDonald, Carrier
WR (5): Crabtree, Boldin, Johnson, Patton, Ellington
OL (8): Staley, Iupati, Kilgore, Boone (we'll see...), A. Davis, M. Martin, Looney, J. Martin

Defense (27)
DL (7): J. Smith, Dorsey, McDonald, Carradine, TJE, Dial, Williams (if healthy, Dobbs if not)
OLB (5): A. Smith, Brooks, Lemonier, Skuta, Lynch
ILB (4): Willis, Wilhoite, Borland, Moody (Bowman on PUP)
CB (5): Brock, Culliver, Cook, Cox/Morris (I prefer Morris, but we'll see), Johnson
S (5): Reid, Bethea, Ward, Spillman, Ventrone

STs (3)
Not even going to list

That's 52 guys. That leaves a spot open for one of the following: Dahl, whoever loses the Cox/Morris battle or Acker, Dobbs, Lloyd, or even Hampton. Just didn't want to take a firm stand at the moment.

I could debate the Moody spot however its not a big difference... seems like a good roster predication to me.. I'd like to keep Morris if possible, along with Cox since there's room.

**EDIT** OHHH I did not realize no Osgood... that's a no no lol... Keep Morris n Osgood...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I could debate the Moody spot however its not a big difference... seems like a good roster predication to me.. I'd like to keep Morris if possible, along with Cox since there's room.

**EDIT** OHHH I did not realize no Osgood... that's a no no lol... Keep Morris n Osgood...

I think Osgood gets the boot in favor of some other guys this year. We'll see. Obviously the last few spots could go in a lot of different ways, but I'd rather have Morris or Moody than Osgood.